Home

Questions about the 53 man official roster being released Friday and my franchise

This is a discussion on Questions about the 53 man official roster being released Friday and my franchise within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-06-2016, 06:57 PM   #1
Pro

BigOrangeVol4Life's Arena

OVR: 0
Questions about the 53 man official roster being released Friday and my franchise

If I download it when it's released and I start a new offline franchise, how does it work with preseason games, which I do want to play? Do I still get the expanded preseason rosters or will I start with the 53 man roster during the preseason?

Is it possible to go ahead and start the franchise now and download the 53 man roster later maybe after the preseason is over and incorporate it?

How does this work?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2016, 06:59 PM   #2
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: Questions about the 53 man official roster being released Friday and my franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOrangeVol4Life
If I download it when it's released and I start a new offline franchise, how does it work with preseason games, which I do want to play? Do I still get the expanded preseason rosters or will I start with the 53 man roster during the preseason?

Is it possible to go ahead and start the franchise now and download the 53 man roster later maybe after the preseason is over and incorporate it?

How does this work?
Nobody really knows until Friday. Could be a 63 man roster, could be a 53.
Old 09-06-2016, 08:33 PM   #3
Coach Porter Davis

djp73's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Questions about the 53 man official roster being released Friday and my franchise

You definitely need to start with th rosters. The rest we wont know until friday. I assume they will be 53 man because the practice squad is only in franchise.
Old 09-07-2016, 03:51 AM   #4
Rookie

The logical thing would be that on friday they drop a roster update with the 53 players, plus 10 practise squad players (don't matter if only there's practise squad on CFM, there's 75 player limit on preseason and same on "play now" or main menu) and finally the IR'd players. So, around 63 players.
Old 09-07-2016, 07:42 PM   #5
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

I reckon it will just be all the practice squad guys as well as 53 man rosters as well as other players.

keep in mind Injuries suspensions PUP, roster minimum requirements etc they have to have all these players.

also keep in mind to spend 30 mins changing all the TE LS to C because stupidly since CFM came in we can't move a TE to LS in CFM only C or G, that is the first thing I am gonna do.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »