Home

Madden 17 CFM Season Play

This is a discussion on Madden 17 CFM Season Play within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-23-2016, 01:13 PM   #1
Rookie

Sabredj's Arena

OVR: 5
Madden 17 CFM Season Play

My apologies if this has been addressed or answered before now, but after searching through multiple threads and using key words to look for this information, I haven't found it yet.

I'm an old school Madden player that buys the game every year primarily for the current season franchise play through and head to head online with friends.
I'm not interested in the drafting or the multiple seasons aspect of the game. I understand and appreciate those that do, but it's not my bag. That's why I buy the new game each year. To play the current season multiple times with different teams each time etc...

Is Madden 17 the same as last year where I have to spend hours going through the preseason (32 team control I believe) cutting and adding players just to get the rosters right -- once we know them in a couple weeks -- to start my single season play through, or did they streamline this in some way this year?

Last edited by Sabredj; 08-23-2016 at 09:23 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2016, 05:27 PM   #2
MVP

reverend_heat's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 17 CFM Season Play

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabredj
My apologies if this has been addressed or answered before now, but after searching through multiple threads and using key words to look for this information, I haven't found it yet.

I'm an old school Madden player that buys the game every year primarily for the current season franchise play through and head to head online with friends.
I'm not interested in the drafting or the multiple seasons aspect of the game. I understand and appreciate those that do, but it's not my bag. That's why I buy the new game each year. To play my version of the current season with different teams etc...

Is Madden 17 the same as last year where I have to spend hours going through the preseason (32 team control I believe) cutting and adding players just to get the rosters right -- once we know them in a couple weeks -- to start my single season play through, or did they streamline this in some way this year?
I play the same way, 32 team control playing every game of the season. I dread trying to get through the preseason without butchering the rosters. Really be nice if you could just start a season like in the past, with week 1 with accurate rosters.
Old 08-23-2016, 09:21 PM   #3
Rookie

Sabredj's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Madden 17 CFM Season Play

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverend_heat
I play the same way, 32 team control playing every game of the season. I dread trying to get through the preseason without butchering the rosters. Really be nice if you could just start a season like in the past, with week 1 with accurate rosters.
Thanks for responding.
Well if it has to be done, let me suggest ourlads.com which does a great job with tracking every teams' roster and depth charts better than anyone I've seen.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »