Home

Celebrations!

This is a discussion on Celebrations! within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-27-2016, 10:38 PM   #1
Rookie

Samz555's Arena

OVR: 0
Celebrations!

Saw all the new celebrations today and i was dumbfounded when i learned it won't be in GM mode.....WHAT? Could that be part of a patch!? Not a huge part but still adds a little something to the game!

Not ultimate customization if you dont put it in all game modes...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2016, 01:07 PM   #2
Rookie

csamuelsvt's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Celebrations!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samz555
Saw all the new celebrations today and i was dumbfounded when i learned it won't be in GM mode.....WHAT? Could that be part of a patch!? Not a huge part but still adds a little something to the game!

Not ultimate customization if you dont put it in all game modes...
I actually post this on the EA Boards because that is just completely unacceptable to have 40 plus celebrations in the game...and we cant use ONE of them and are stuck with the same ones from the past 2 years? Whose logic is that? I mean I'm dumbfounded as to how we cant assign some of those in play now etc?

What's WORSE is they made it seem like you could with the pictures, videos of Giroux, Kane etc celebrating with the new celebrations!!!! I mean come on!!
Old 07-28-2016, 02:39 PM   #3
Rookie

If this is true its very disheartening....it was a small addition I was looking forward to for my dynasties...the other 4 are so old now, this would be very disappointing
Old 07-28-2016, 11:26 PM   #4
Pro

If the new celebrations aren't in franchise mode EA can genuinely go **** themselves. It's a very transparent ploy to only support the online game modes because it's where the money is and there's absolutely no justification for it.
Old 07-29-2016, 12:06 AM   #5
Rookie

Only available in EASHL lmao.

I wasn't a fan of the new celebrations to begin with, because of some of them looked extremely silly which many have turned out to be.

What grinds my gears is how EA said that they couldn't code the group celebration, but managed to individually code dozens of celebrations. They're full of it. It is beyond insulting at this point.
MLB: New York Mets
NBA: Los Angeles Lakers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2016, 08:40 PM   #6
Rookie

Samz555's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by csamuelsvt
I actually post this on the EA Boards because that is just completely unacceptable to have 40 plus celebrations in the game...and we cant use ONE of them and are stuck with the same ones from the past 2 years? Whose logic is that? I mean I'm dumbfounded as to how we cant assign some of those in play now etc?

What's WORSE is they made it seem like you could with the pictures, videos of Giroux, Kane etc celebrating with the new celebrations!!!! I mean come on!!
To your point, could they just do like they did with the goalie stance? where you can change them in the player edit sections! Because i know that having 41 diff cellies with only so much button combinations CAN be tough to do...why just not be able to assign a specific celebration to a player in they're player edit section! seems simple enough until im proven otherwise....just disappointing when you see a trailer of NHL players on theyre team doing them so you get to thinking it's in GM and then only online players get them...

PS: i also get the sense jersey tucks will not be in gm...

As a edit and presentation guy, this really makes me wonder if its day 1 buy or even a buy at all
Old 07-30-2016, 01:06 PM   #7
Rookie

DustinOverbay's Arena

OVR: 1

Honestly all it takes is in like create a player or whatever, the option to "Set celebration finisher" or whatever like in fifa, and whenever you score a goal, hit triangle or Y or whatever and it does that one set celebration. Every play could be different, Kane one knee on the ice grab, Hossa bow like thing, Gaborik kissing gloves etc.

NHL- New York Rangers
MLB- New York Yankees
Old 07-30-2016, 01:09 PM   #8
Phenom

seasprite's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose24x
If the new celebrations aren't in franchise mode EA can genuinely go **** themselves. It's a very transparent ploy to only support the online game modes because it's where the money is and there's absolutely no justification for it.

This is not needed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »