Home

NHL 17 Datsyuk With Arizona

This is a discussion on NHL 17 Datsyuk With Arizona within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-28-2016, 05:52 PM   #1
Rookie

azy19's Arena

OVR: 0
NHL 17 Datsyuk With Arizona

Do you think that Datsyuk will be in the Coyotes roster in NHL 17? I'm pretty sure Pronger was in there so I'm gonna say yes. Hopefully he wil get downgraded so he doesn't make them a good team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2016, 06:43 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: NHL 17 Datsyuk With Arizona

Hate to say it but I think they will NOT place him on Arizona's roster.

He is retired from the NHL and is in the KHL which EA SPORTS can't touch. You can't compare the Pronger situation to my man Pavel. It's like comparing apples to oranges. He may end up in HUT but not in any other modes sorry to be a dream killer on that issue.
Old 06-28-2016, 06:45 PM   #3
Pro

I really, really wish they would just use common sense and stop including Pronger, Ohlund, Savard and other people who are NEVER going to play another second in the NHL again on their rosters. Inevitably I download a new roster and go to start a season, forgetting those guys are in every EA roster and then 18 games into a season I play against them and there they are playing on the third line or something.
Old 06-28-2016, 06:46 PM   #4
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15

Yeah, exactly. He's retired from the NHL. I'm 95% sure I read that he signed his retirement papers. Even if he didn't, because he's playing in the KHL now, the NHLPA has nothing to do with him, which I believe then means he's no longer a licensed player. If the KHL was in the game, then maybe, but as it stands. He shouldn't be there.
Old 06-29-2016, 06:45 AM   #5
MVP

Simple Mathematics's Arena

OVR: 11

For Datsyuk, I wish they would do something for Franchise Mode so his cap hit still exists.

As for Pronger, Savard, etc. - they can keep them if they want, just lower all of their attributes to 36.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2016, 10:10 AM   #6
MVP

actionhank's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Mathematics
For Datsyuk, I wish they would do something for Franchise Mode so his cap hit still exists.

As for Pronger, Savard, etc. - they can keep them if they want, just lower all of their attributes to 36.
Yeah, I would say it's going to be interesting to see what they do with that, but considering they didn't pay enough attention before to get updating goal totals, I imagine he'll just be off Detroit and on the Russian team roster, with no real penalty to Arizona.
Old 06-30-2016, 12:13 PM   #7
MVP

Cletus's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose24x
I really, really wish they would just use common sense and stop including Pronger, Ohlund, Savard and other people who are NEVER going to play another second in the NHL again on their rosters. Inevitably I download a new roster and go to start a season, forgetting those guys are in every EA roster and then 18 games into a season I play against them and there they are playing on the third line or something.
But those players are still under contract (Ohlund no longer is). If they're in the game they are tradeable assets instead of tied up money you can do nothing with
Old 06-30-2016, 04:28 PM   #8
Pro

They need to do it in a way where they don't end ho dressing in any games then. Currently if you miss one of them before starting a season they'll end up playing 20+ games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »