Home

Are you bothered by some of the Youtubers EA sent down to EA Play for Madden 17?

This is a discussion on Are you bothered by some of the Youtubers EA sent down to EA Play for Madden 17? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2016, 06:26 PM   #1
MVP

Black Bruce Wayne's Arena

OVR: 0
Are you bothered by some of the Youtubers EA sent down to EA Play for Madden 17?

Except for SimFBCritic, OJB, Regular Dave and similar youtubers

some of the other younger YouTubers who were sent down, make me worry about the future of the Franchise, if EA is listening to them too.

I just hope EA isn't catering to cheesers and tournament style players. I am not fully familiar with the Youtubers in the early videos that were posted and I don't know their intentions.

Maybe I am judging them to harshly. If I am I would like to be corrected.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2016, 06:37 PM   #2
Pro

BreakingBad2013's Arena

Re: Are you bothered by some of the Youtubers EA sent down to EA Play for Madden 17?

Yes, watching someone throw lobs for aggressive catch all game and do nothing sim, annoy me. However, keep your friends close and enemies closer. This is a way for EA to get in the minds of lobby ballers and limit them. Hopefully.
Old 06-21-2016, 06:41 PM   #3
MVP

Godgers12's Arena

Re: Are you bothered by some of the Youtubers EA sent down to EA Play for Madden 17?

No, I'm actually pleased by it. If anyone can give EA input on cheesey exploits and what to do to correct "Tournement style play" from spreading like the plague, it's the people who use them all the time, such is the case with some of the YouTuber's EA invited.

If walls could talk to spill the lies, we'd see the world through devils eyes
-M. Shadows
Old 06-21-2016, 06:41 PM   #4
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

I feel like it's always been the way. I don't wanna sound like a jerk but I see questionable gameplay even from guys who claim to be "sim" as well.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 06-21-2016, 06:43 PM   #5
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godgers12
No, I'm actually pleased by it. If anyone can give EA input on cheesey exploits and what to do to correct "Tournement style play" from spreading like the plague, it's the people who use them all the time, such is the case with some of the YouTuber's EA invited.
Are these people really going in there to give input on how to stop cheese play?

I watched the Madden Tournament, I've seen what these people consider to be "Madden Ball" and EA seems to fully endorse tourney play

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2016, 06:46 PM   #6
Banned

I think it's cool for people to play the game any way they want to play it. And it makes sense for EA to invite Youtubers that play the game in all of those ways to post videos and talk about it.

Personally, I enjoyed some of the crazier videos, not because I would play that way, but it was videos of people enjoying the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-21-2016, 06:51 PM   #7
Rookie

no1xdraftpck's Arena

Maybe im just part of an older generation, but I completely despise anything to do with youtubers and madden. I feel like they ruin the fun for the most part. Dont get me wrong, there are some valuable streamers out there but for the most part I find them annoying.
Old 06-21-2016, 06:57 PM   #8
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JareBear
Are these people really going in there to give input on how to stop cheese play?

I watched the Madden Tournament, I've seen what these people consider to be "Madden Ball" and EA seems to fully endorse tourney play
Rex already came out and said he was embarrassed by the "Madden Ball" in the tourney and it's job to fix it. He feels in the next year or two it will be more sim style in the tourney.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »