Home

Think im done with this game already!

This is a discussion on Think im done with this game already! within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-18-2016, 05:56 PM   #1
Rookie

CAPTAINKUKAMUNGA's Arena

OVR: 0
Angry Think im done with this game already!

Sick of people picking nothing but champions or fighters with high stats,the lag is worse the the last game the hit reg is terrible you can clearly see the strike didnt land but still get a stun.One connected knee in the clinch and you get ko,d which is an absolute joke.And people can transition with no quicker with no stamina than full and the body kick spam is insane.Cant believe how bad the boxing is some fighters the have zero reach have the slowest punches in the world i mean the fighter balance is a complete mess At lease in the last game the hit detection worked and litteraly zero word from any of the dev team in the last two month i think they are done with this game already.sorry for my rant but just very dissapointed with this game and its has so much potential
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2016, 08:06 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Think im done with this game already!

There were like two patches the last two months. One for example reduced Thai clinch knee damage (10 percent less damage now). If stand up is such a mess, take it to the ground or clinch. This is mma in the end and ground game is pretty decent here. Sure, a lot of complaints are on spot but that's nothing what is going to change anyway.
Old 06-18-2016, 08:16 PM   #3
Rookie

CAPTAINKUKAMUNGA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearhead24
There were like two patches the last two months. One for example reduced Thai clinch knee damage (10 percent less damage now). If stand up is such a mess, take it to the ground or clinch. This is mma in the end and ground game is pretty decent here. Sure, a lot of complaints are on spot but that's nothing what is going to change anyway.
Im well aware of the patches im thinking lag is one of the biggest issues with this game and hit detection along side a few exploits
Old 06-18-2016, 08:22 PM   #4
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Lag is game breaking, especially with grappling and getting back taken.

I agree with OP at least twice a day if I'm playing game.

Sometimes I have a great fun. I got absolutely worked in the stand up a couple times recently by a few guys. They threw original stuff, and I had a blast even in defeat.

Lots of jerks play this game, and they can make it a miserable experience even if you beat them every time.
Old 06-19-2016, 06:54 AM   #5
Rookie

Notorious8's Arena

Never understood these kind of topics... What you want us to say? 'Bye we will miss you, such a great loss for the UFC2 community'

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2016, 06:59 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPTAINKUKAMUNGA
Sick of people picking nothing but champions or fighters with high stats,the lag is worse the the last game the hit reg is terrible you can clearly see the strike didnt land but still get a stun.One connected knee in the clinch and you get ko,d which is an absolute joke.And people can transition with no quicker with no stamina than full and the body kick spam is insane.Cant believe how bad the boxing is some fighters the have zero reach have the slowest punches in the world i mean the fighter balance is a complete mess At lease in the last game the hit detection worked and litteraly zero word from any of the dev team in the last two month i think they are done with this game already.sorry for my rant but just very dissapointed with this game and its has so much potential
"Sick of people picking nothing but champions or fighters with high stats"

Lol, clearly you have not played the other 5 MMA games. Try doing it for seven years then come back and tell me how you feel lol
Old 06-19-2016, 08:14 PM   #7
Rookie

CAPTAINKUKAMUNGA's Arena

Talking Re: Think im done with this game already!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan4889
That's funny Cap because I was thinking the exact opposite. Your topic is one of many "child-like" topics I hate having to hear over and over just because you have difficulty winning apparently lol.
I don,t have difficulty winning at all i just think the gameplay and lag at the moment are terrible and nobody asked you to listen so if you hate topics like this then why are you reading them that seems kind of dumb to me.Is it just to come on and post your child like response dummy
Old 06-19-2016, 08:21 PM   #8
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

I still enjoy the game and play it everyday when I have free time.

The game is pretty balanced besides a few hit stuns.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »