Home

Battle Royale Cheaters

This is a discussion on Battle Royale Cheaters within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-05-2016, 09:58 PM   #1
MVP

ph33's Arena

OVR: 0
Battle Royale Cheaters

I am done with Battle Royale.

I still have yet to reach 20 wins, undefeated or not. I've gotten to 16, 15, 14 before losing. The grind is real.

Finally got back to 14. I see a Jose Altuve in sight at the end.

This guy "Biuejackets14" is currently on a cheating rampage, disconnecting opponents left and right. I had the fortune of running into him 2 straight games.

http://theshownation.com/games?q=bIu...iamond_dynasty

I've so often gotten deep in this mode and then had it ruined by a cheater. I love this mode but what's the point of these payouts if I'm going to get screwed?

Last edited by ph33; 06-06-2016 at 09:08 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2016, 10:46 PM   #2
Rookie

NothingTrivial's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Battle Royale Cheaters

It's no use. I can't get past 6 wins because of these guys. I report them via the game and social media. SDS is rewarding these guys for this behavior with the rewards they get in battle royale. It's a joke.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Old 06-05-2016, 10:56 PM   #3
MVP

ph33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NothingTrivial
It's no use. I can't get past 6 wins because of these guys. I report them via the game and social media. SDS is rewarding these guys for this behavior with the rewards they get in battle royale. It's a joke.

Well it looks like his rampage came to a halt. I'm guessing the flood of reports forced them to act.

http://theshownation.com/games?q=bIu...iamond_dynasty

..........I talked too soon. He had a period of time where there weren't games played but looks like he just victimized another.

It seriously sucks man. I've wanted to get to 20-0, but with that Altuve at the end, 20-1 would've been fine this time. I've poured so many stubs into entering Battle Royale because the allure of those sweet flashbacks, but I just can't do it anymore knowing as much as they try to debug, people like these will find a way to ruin it. Better off just pretending those cards don't exist.
Old 06-05-2016, 11:02 PM   #4
Rookie

NothingTrivial's Arena

OVR: 2

I'm going to enjoy this year's game in franchise, but after the BR cheaters, server issues, etc. This will be my last year pre ordering or spending any cash on stubs. As defeated as I feel with it I may just wait on a competitor

Old 06-05-2016, 11:39 PM   #5
MVP

ph33's Arena

Looks like that guy got to 20-0.

I feel so bad for the other folks caught in his way.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2016, 02:24 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph33
I am done with Battle Royale.

I still have yet to reach 20 wins, undefeated or not. I've gotten to 16, 15, 14 before losing. The grind is real.

Finally got back to 14. I see a Jose Altuve in sight at the end.

This guy "Biuejackets14" is currently on a cheating rampage, disconnecting opponents left and right. I had the fortune of running into him 2 straight games.

I've so often gotten deep in this mode and then had it ruined by a cheater. I love this mode but what's the point of these payouts if I'm going to get screwed?
That happened to me. Funny thing is I got the loss and a "memorabilia" from SDS for disconnecting early. I am also upset because this mode ruined Diamond Dynasty. We have conquest mode too, why in the world these games have to count with the totals of the main game? then something else, you pitch 10 innings with a pitcher against an impatient opponent, strike out 16 batters and then bring a reliever in the 11th. The game records your reliever as 0.3 innings and your starter at 2.7 innings and 16 strikeouts wtf???
Old 06-06-2016, 07:37 AM   #7
Rookie

I have decided after 3 games to no longer play BR. I ran into 2 bunt cheesers and a Ddos'er. I cant win...usually i throw high pitches to bunt chesers and they pop out. That didnt seem to work this time. I'll stick to EI and conquest. Sadly its more fun to play the cpu
Old 06-06-2016, 02:28 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Quote:
Usually i throw high pitches to bunt chesers and they pop out. That didnt seem to work this time.
Changeups in the dirt are a much safer pitch to throw if you expect that someone is going to be bunting.

High fastballs and inside fastballs can still be bunted for hits in this game for some reason even if they should be physically impossible to lay down based on where the ball is making contact with the bat.

Low changeups though will just cause the bunter to miss the ball 90% of the time.

Last edited by jyoung; 06-06-2016 at 02:30 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »