Home

2016-17 Roster w/ All Rookies (Xbox One)

This is a discussion on 2016-17 Roster w/ All Rookies (Xbox One) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-24-2016, 09:30 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Arrow 2016-17 Roster w/ All Rookies (Xbox One)

My 2016-17 Roster w/ All Rookies on Xbox One will be coming this summer right after the real NBA Draft!

Release Date: June 23rd, minutes after the NBA Draft

File Name: 2016-17 Roster w/ All Rookies

Rookies:
As you may know, I have created a 2016 Draft Class on the Xbox One (http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-xbox-one.html). I have placed all of these players into the free agent pool of my roster for now. As the real draft goes on, I will add each individual player to my roster. At the end of the draft and during any interruptions, I will be adding in the proper contracts for these players, according to the rookie contract scale. If there are players that get drafted that I haven't created, I will work on them right away and add them as soon as possible. There shouldn't be too many players that I haven't created though, since I have created over 80 of them.

Extra Free Agents:
I have gathered information on young players that have a good shot of making the cut on an NBA team next season, and put them all in the free agent pool. If a player gets signed, this will make it easier for me to put them in on the appropriate team. Some examples include: J.P. Tokoto, Keifer Sykes, and SirDominic Pointer. If a player gets signed that I don't have in the FA pool, then I will create them and then add them in to their team. My goal is to just be as accurate as possible.

Body Edits:
I have edited many of the players' body types in the game as possible of my knowledge. Some of the big edits included Kevin Durant (Because 2K did not know what they were doing with him) and Keith Langford, who is now in the free agent pool. This one disturbs me because 2K had him at 7'1'', when he is really only 6'4''! The wingspans, shoulder widths, and body lengths were also adjusted accordingly.

Ratings and Tendencies:
I have used my own formulas to get the ratings, which I think truly represent the real life NBA. I will be up****** rookies' ratings according to the team which they get drafted, to better fit the player using draft stock and NBA readiness. For tendencies, I also used my own method to accurately give them to all the players, including rookies.

Signatures:
This one was probably one of the most important things to get right, but also one of the hardest. I have updated many shot forms and base forms to match how a player shoots in real life. Some of the major changes have been to Russell Westbrook and Steph Curry.

Trades and FA Signings:
I will always stay up to date on all of the trades and free agency moves throughout the offseason. I will also adjust ratings for players who move teams.

Contracts:
Easily the most difficult thing to get right. I am still actively trying to find a work around to 2K not letting you drop below 13 players, yet staying below the maximum of 15 players. I will update this thread when I have found a work around to this.

Thanks for downloading!
Feedback is appreciated!

My Twitter: TyMan8400
My YouTube: TyMan8400
My Gamertag: TyMan8400
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2016, 10:42 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: 2016-17 Roster w/ All Rookies (Xbox One)

If anybody was wondering, the rookies ratings will be tweaked to account for the team that they get drafted to. A video on my YouTube will explain this more in depth a couple days before release.
Old 06-05-2016, 09:54 AM   #3
Rookie

Just a quick update for everybody on the thread, this roster is still going to plan right now and is still set to release on Draft Night! And thanks to everybody that subscribes and watches my YouTube channel, we recently past 100 subscribers and 10,000 views! Hope you enjoy on release, and i'll see you there! Feedback is always appreciated!
Old 06-17-2016, 11:14 PM   #4
Rookie

Less than a week until the roster releases, who's excited!
Old 06-20-2016, 07:10 PM   #5
Rookie

Would it be possible for you to post your roster as it is (with the rookies in the FA pool) for those of us too impatient to wait until draft night? Love all the work you've put in the draft class and roster.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2016, 10:31 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trot2millah
Would it be possible for you to post your roster as it is (with the rookies in the FA pool) for those of us too impatient to wait until draft night? Love all the work you've put in the draft class and roster.
Sorry man, but unfortunately not. As much as I would love to, I am still working on some things to make it near flawless. Don't worry, you'll be more than excited when you download it right after the draft. The main thing is the contracts, they are very confusing to get right. And it doesn't help I am in the middle of moving to my new apartment. Hope you enjoy though!
Old 06-21-2016, 09:54 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

If there are trades will they also be reflected in this roster?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
UFC

Playing; NHL 13, MLB 2k13, WWE13, DMC, Tomb Raider
Old 06-22-2016, 04:06 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

Since there were two big trades today and some to occur during draft? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
UFC

Playing; NHL 13, MLB 2k13, WWE13, DMC, Tomb Raider

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »