Home

Uploaded Music Stops Playing

This is a discussion on Uploaded Music Stops Playing within the Sounds Of The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-20-2016, 09:33 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Uploaded Music Stops Playing

Anyone else have their uploaded mp3 music stop playing after 10-20 seconds? I uploaded about 490 songs (all mp3s) and put them in the jukebox. About 10-15 percent will only play for 10-20 seconds then stop. After that, no music will play indefinitely. New music will only trigger again on after a load or when I hit the R3 button.

It only seems to happen for certain songs but not all the time. It's consistent in that when it stops, it stops in the exact same spot. I deleted one of the songs and rebooted everything. I then uploaded it again and it worked. The next day, however, it was back to stopping after 20 seconds.

It's happened in the Playlist section of Sounds of the Show, on the main menu, and while playing in the game (music mode).

I couldn't find any similarities amongst the songs. Some were converted by me but others were not. Some were older files, others were pretty new. They varied widely in length, file size, and bitrate.

I think the PS3 had an issue where only the first 150 music files would play. I wonder if the PS4 has a similar issue. Maybe I should try to delete about 100 files and see if it keeps happening.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2016, 10:52 PM   #2
Rookie

angryrat's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Uploaded Music Stops Playing

Yes, I have the same issue. I notice it most on the menu music I've uploaded.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show »