Home

Best 3pt Play in the game? Quick 31 Give 12 - Rockets playbook

This is a discussion on Best 3pt Play in the game? Quick 31 Give 12 - Rockets playbook within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-16-2016, 11:15 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Best 3pt Play in the game? Quick 31 Give 12 - Rockets playbook

Rockets Playbook
Play Quick 31 Give 12
Play type - 3pt

2nd play that I love to use, you can basically run this play the whole game, what you want to do is call the play for a non 3pt shooter, in this case we have Tony allen, after the handoff to Allen, we want to look for the PG, he will roll to the rim, most of the time, its easy layup cause of the play formation that spreads everyone out.

Option 2 and 3, after the PG dive to the rim, the SG will come off of a double screen, he should be open, once you get the ball to the SG, roll to the rim, there should be a lane, if its not there your PG will come around another double pick and he should be open..

Like you see in the video theres hella confusion on the defenders cause of movement by the offense.

This is very nasty with the TrailBlazers, Lillard diving to the rim or he can come off of the double pick following behind McCollum, who will be coming off the 1st double pick

You may want to watch the video multiple times you get it.

The funny thing is they play the same way as real life, This is how i run the Trail-Blazers online, They will have no choice but to play zone, I will come out with another play that destroy zone this weekend.

photo 56955d46-2f00-45df-9fbb-dd8751e4d6ad_zpsd1qyb69t.png

Last edited by Law504; 05-17-2016 at 09:55 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2016, 11:34 PM   #2
Pro

KwiLL23's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Best 3pt Play in the game? Quick 31 Give 12 - Rockets playbook

Great play! A lot of confusion on defense for sure. This playbook is awesome! Can you really run this play the whole game?
Old 05-17-2016, 04:27 AM   #3
Rookie

Awesome, I really was not looking at the "Give" plays, they take a lot of time to develop in my eyes.
Old 05-17-2016, 09:57 AM   #4
Rookie

Trail-Blazers scheme is up on Video 2
Old 05-17-2016, 03:20 PM   #5
Rookie

very good plays in houston, thanks Law504, im try to change my wizards for this.

The problem for me is that not many players have handoff plays. My lebron tbt don't have, the current have it. In wizards pb i like give hawk 42 and give horns 42 away.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2016, 01:32 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnakenpopanz
Awesome, I really was not looking at the "Give" plays, they take a lot of time to develop in my eyes.
Give plays are the best in my opinion, most of the plays have alot of branches that could give you plenty ways to score, these types are my favorites cause the motion/movement makes the defense rotate like crazy, your players will always be open

Yes it does take time but once you have the muscle memory of each give plays you can run it less then 10seconds, but I like to use the whole 24 seconds cause thats the style I play, I like to show the game down and take high % shots, Im very confident that I will get a good shot up cause I study the plays more than I play the game online.....
Old 05-18-2016, 12:03 PM   #7
Rookie

The only way to call this plays in myteam is on handoff players?
Old 05-18-2016, 01:20 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Law504
Give plays are the best in my opinion, most of the plays have alot of branches that could give you plenty ways to score, these types are my favorites cause the motion/movement makes the defense rotate like crazy, your players will always be open

Yes it does take time but once you have the muscle memory of each give plays you can run it less then 10seconds, but I like to use the whole 24 seconds cause thats the style I play, I like to show the game down and take high % shots, Im very confident that I will get a good shot up cause I study the plays more than I play the game online.....

Give plays give them most separation this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »