Home

Who are the Game changers?

This is a discussion on Who are the Game changers? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2016, 03:49 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Who are the Game changers?

Who are the Game changers for this game? Because they are dropping the communication ball pretty bad right now.

They are not organizing our ideas very well since i have never seen a thread for them and any search only brings up threads from 2013 at the newest.

Was Dev lying to me, do we really have voted in Game Changers who don't help us get anything changed?

Who are these mysterious people in the shadows?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2016, 04:00 PM   #2
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Who are the Game changers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostHighway
Who are the Game changers for this game? Because they are dropping the communication ball pretty bad right now.

They are not organizing our ideas very well since i have never seen a thread for them and any search only brings up threads from 2013 at the newest.

Was Dev lying to me, do we really have voted in Game Changers who don't help us get anything changed?

Who are these mysterious people in the shadows?
LOL. Wow.

I'm going to treat this like its a legitimate question even though it isnt.

There are 9 GameChangers. 5 were elected by the community on the old EA UFC forums (Zombie Rommel, ZHunter, Tweedy, Muay Thai Striker, Solid_Altair). I was chosen by EA because of my participation on OS. Three others were chosen becaise of their participation on Reddit an Youtube.

The old forum had a bunch of posts from guys like ZHunter, Zombie, MTS and Solid discussing the game and putting forth ideas about the game.

They also did plenty to help out the game. Strike intercept wouldnt be in the game without them. They helped squash a ton of bugs and exploits before the game was released. They helped GPD with a ton of additions to the grappling system (including the momentum feature). They are a big reason that strikes like jabs and straights are more powerful.

They arent mysterious people. They are easily identified given that below their names the words "EA Game Changers" appear on this forum.

Just because you didnt get a feature or change that you wanted in the game doenst mean that they didnt present the idea or suggest it to the dev team.
Old 05-09-2016, 04:00 PM   #3
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Old 05-09-2016, 04:11 PM   #4
EA Game Changer

ZHunter1990's Arena

The majority of the GameChangers were voted in on the official EA UFC forums in September 2015.

The GCers that were elected on the EA Forums were
Solid Altair
ZombieRommel
MuayThaiStriker
Tweedyy
Myself

EA also picked a few GCers from sources such as youtube and here which include
Aholbert
MMAGame
IpodKingCarter
KidShowtime

We relay what is wanted from the majority of the community(The entire EA UFC community, not just these forums) to the devs via IM and GC events wirh the Devs. However, with the growing number of downright hateful, gamebashing, no constructive criticism threads and posts being made, its hard to even want to cipher through the forums for good feedback. Outside of Sugata and a few others, gathering constructive criticism is few and far between.

Secondly, we are under NDA so many suggestions that people make we cannot talk about any further if they are being considered for a patch or for a possible future iteration of the series.
Old 05-09-2016, 04:15 PM   #5
EA Game Changer

ZHunter1990's Arena

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10355140.page
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2016, 04:19 PM   #6
Rookie

chapmandachamp's Arena

I don't think we should have game changers cause now they don't create the good forum posts containing good feedback where us lesser folk could add too. Now we r left with people like me to create posts well there is suguta guy he seems to be attempting the correct format.
Old 05-09-2016, 04:22 PM   #7
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by chapmandachamp
I don't think we should have game changers cause now they don't create the good forum posts containing good feedback where us lesser folk could add too. Now we r left with people like me to create posts well there is suguta guy he seems to be attempting the correct format.
The role of a gamechanger isnt to create "good forum posts."
Old 05-09-2016, 04:28 PM   #8
MVP

Boiler569's Arena

EVERYONE can be a GameChanger!!!

And I'm (mostly) not joking

Just be active and provide constructive feedback and, trust me, your thoughts will be heard. They may not be agreed with / acted upon --- but you'll be surprised. There are several ideas/thoughts that I expressed during and after the Beta that made their way into patches.

Was it all because of me? Of course not. But I know I did help in some way

So don't get too carried away with the title of GameChanger --- instead, become an UNofficial GameChanger yourself

FNR4 Gamestop Vegas Tournament Qualifier
Ranked #1 (EA MMA)

UFC 3 LEC: 2x Diamond; 6x Plat.
@Boiler569 on Twitter & Twitch
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »