Home

using roster control and moving players around

This is a discussion on using roster control and moving players around within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-30-2016, 12:15 AM   #1
Rookie

OmahaAirMan's Arena

OVR: 0
using roster control and moving players around

When using roster control (before starting a franchise), is there any way to remove a guy from a team? I'm like 95 percent the way done shifting players around to make OSFM 2.5 Opening Day accurate, but there are a couple here and there on like six teams that don't belong on that roster. Either I want to make them a FA, or I'm trying to move them to a different team. I know there's a way to move players from one team to another, but from what I've been able to do, that only works if you're flip flopping one guy for another. These last few need to move from team A to team B, but there's not someone in team B that needs to go to team A. Does that make sense? Also, like I say, some need to be a FA, and I know there are three pages of FAs, but again, I want to make a player on team A a FA without bringing a FA on to team A.

If there's no way to do this, I suppose I can just create my franchise and then go to the relevant teams and release a player or force a couple trades as necessary to make all 30 teams the way I want (and I will be doing 30-team control, so this ought to be possible), but I kind of prefer not doing it that way. I'd like the roster file itself to be the way I want.

any help?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2016, 04:00 AM   #2
№¹ Bad Boy.

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: using roster control and moving players around

Outside of franchise/season, all teams must have 90 players, at all times.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »