Home

Addiction Rosters

This is a discussion on Addiction Rosters within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2016, 08:48 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Addiction Rosters

I'm addicted to the show and have not felt 100% confident about a roster set since MLB 15 The Show. I decided that my life was NOT okay. I made some drastic and life changing decisions immediately following this disturbing realization...for the last three days I have been locked in a cold dark room with nothing to eat or drink, just a controller and a painfully bright LCD display. Sleep has been suspended indefinitely until a badass lifelike roster set finally tingles my MLB The Show happy places. Well I'm starting to tingle so I think that means I feel ready to open it up to the public this evening!

-All players evaulated according to new dynamic stat-attribute scale. Every player changed, extensive work to overhaul the roster system to make it possible to achieve a comfortable overall conciseness to the roster mix. Teams and players feel more unique than ever before, but interact and go through game play in a more harmonious fashion.

-Partial OSFM V1.5 transfer to new scea base for playability/statistical fixes

-Dozens of brand new CAPs, hundreds of existing CAPs beefed up or corrected for birth/age/spelling/missing audio issues. Some organizations have OSFM CAPs replaced with real players that were not chosen for the OSFM cut. I dont know if OSFM devs chose cutoffs based on skill level, franchise needs, input convenience..perhaps a combination of many different reasons. If nothing else, it's nice to see some fresh faces who are equally capable as the players we've been seeing reappear but not make huge impacts on recent OSFM releases. I did not make an attempt to fix something that was unbroken. however change can brighten the game up just a wee-bit so I made an effort to do that

-Hundreds of players unique equipment taken from the most recent days games on Gettys Images. These deep changes will feel subtle to many on the surface, but some Show players out there will really appreciate this and I'm glad I took the time to really dig into it, so many cool options from the game this year!

-Fangraphs pitch edits and in depth baseball reference split statistical numbers used for all players. Even with data baseball is complicated as fuq, so some things will of course be more subjective than others and I tried to think with both sides of my brain for everybody.

-25/40 rosters, lineups, rotations as seems standard nowadays

Probably more I'm forgetting, maybe not though. Check em out if you get a minute, these rosters are a lot of work but there are particular parts of it that I enjoy just as much as I enjoy being in game it-self so I really dont call it a grind.

I will be LIVE STREAMING on Twitch an hour or two before I drop the roster (and am making final final tweaks), and live streaming my debut 2016 BE A GM mode with the Brewers, where I am going to ****ing turn up on these baseball fools.

God Bless America, and God Bless MLB Baseball The Show: 16

psn: MLBTheShowFacts

roster: #MLBTheShowFacts Minors AccuRoster

Lord Jesus Christ forgive me for my sins and lets play video game baseball, LOTS AND LOTS OF IT!

Don't forget to use the promo code #rosterfacts at check out to get free shipping and save 99% on your order.

Last edited by showaddict; 04-24-2016 at 08:51 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2016, 09:12 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Addiction Rosters

These sound great. By any chance did you do real life contracts too?
Old 04-24-2016, 12:44 PM   #3
Expletive Deleted

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by showaddict
...for the last three days I have been locked in a cold dark room with nothing to eat or drink, just a controller and a painfully bright LCD display. Sleep has been suspended indefinitely until a badass lifelike roster set finally tingles my MLB The Show happy places. Well I'm starting to tingle so I think that means I feel ready to open it up to the public this evening!

I think these two items may be related.
#44Syracuse
One's convicted, the other's a born liar.
Instead of George and Reggie, Billy Martin could have been talking about Donald and Joe.
Nov. 5, Choose: None of the Above
Old 04-24-2016, 01:35 PM   #4
Just started!

Thumbs up Re: Addiction Rosters

Showaddict, when are you dropping the roster? Can't wait to check it out!!!
Old 04-24-2016, 02:35 PM   #5
Banned

prestwood90's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by seymmj6
These sound great. By any chance did you do real life contracts too?
Accurate contracts cause issues in future years during franchise play

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2016, 04:03 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekandrewgould
Showaddict, when are you dropping the roster? Can't wait to check it out!!!
Same here, its a public holiday in Australia today so it would be awesome to have a new roster to delve into. Really appreciate the work!
Old 04-24-2016, 06:52 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 1

Hiya.
Greetings from the UK!
Stellar work on the Roster and I hope you make a speedy recovery lol
Cant wait to see them.
I am planningg to use this Roster as the base for my offline Season, and wonder if you have included all the Rookies and Top Prospects icons, which helps a UK newbie like me grasp "whos who"?

Thanks again for the great work.
Old 04-25-2016, 10:09 AM   #8
Just started!

Any word on a release date/time?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »