Home

Online Stats

This is a discussion on Online Stats within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-20-2016, 01:43 PM   #1
Rookie

TotesMaGotes's Arena

OVR: 1
Online Stats

Is there a way to check my player's stats online in Diamond Dynasty games? I'm at theshownation.com but the only information I can find are the names of the players on my squad or the box scores for games I have played.

Last edited by TotesMaGotes; 04-20-2016 at 01:47 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2016, 02:33 PM   #2
Rookie

Dag_BoomStick's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Online Stats

When the match loads I usually hang around to see what their record is and that's enough for me. Though that stat can be misleading. I've beaten guys with records of around 250-20 a few times and loss to someone that's 30-29. I'm sitting at around 90-22
Old 04-20-2016, 03:16 PM   #3
Rookie

NKRDIBL's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dag_BoomStick
When the match loads I usually hang around to see what their record is and that's enough for me. Though that stat can be misleading. I've beaten guys with records of around 250-20 a few times and loss to someone that's 30-29. I'm sitting at around 90-22
Most guys with a record of 250-20 means they have played a lot of Conquest, I am sitting at 165-31. But am more of a 18-11 online type player so far
Old 04-20-2016, 05:53 PM   #4
MVP

Syce's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NKRDIBL
Most guys with a record of 250-20 means they have played a lot of Conquest, I am sitting at 165-31. But am more of a 18-11 online type player so far
yup, the record is totally miss leading since conquest games count towards it.
Old 04-21-2016, 09:33 AM   #5
Rookie

TotesMaGotes's Arena

Maybe I should have clarified, I don't want to know what my record is, I want to know my player's stats. BA, OBP, SB, HR... You know statistics. I am aware they show up in game when I am playing but I would like to know if there is a way I can see their stats outside of the game, like on theshownation.com or something I am missing. Thank you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2016, 09:48 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotesMaGotes
Maybe I should have clarified, I don't want to know what my record is, I want to know my player's stats. BA, OBP, SB, HR... You know statistics. I am aware they show up in game when I am playing but I would like to know if there is a way I can see their stats outside of the game, like on theshownation.com or something I am missing. Thank you.
If you go to the records tab in the DD main menu, you can go to statistics and see your stats with every player you've ever played with. They even keep track of same player different card stats. So for example: TEXAS Beltre and LA Beltre. It's actually pretty cool. Only unfortunate thing is pitcher stats are wonky.
Old 04-21-2016, 10:04 AM   #7
Rookie

Is the "sort" highlight bar missing for anyone else on this page? I can hear it move when I move left or right but can't see it. Weird

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-21-2016, 10:51 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davee926
Is the "sort" highlight bar missing for anyone else on this page? I can hear it move when I move left or right but can't see it. Weird

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Biggest downfall of the DD stats page is no sort. But at least you get full stats kept unlike other UT based modes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »