Home

OSFM 40 man roster w/updated ratings & contracts

This is a discussion on OSFM 40 man roster w/updated ratings & contracts within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-20-2016, 04:03 AM   #1
Rookie

thatzwassup's Arena

OVR: 0
OSFM 40 man roster w/updated ratings & contracts

Hey guys I'm currently working on a 40 man roster based off of OSFM V1. I'm updating birth places for everyone(including minor league players) to be 100% accurate, ratings and potentials(since some players were severely underrated IMO), batting and pitching stances, appearances(some CAPs look really bad, nothing against OSFM though), equipment, and accurate contracts. I was initially just making this roster for my franchise but I was wondering if anyone would be interested in checking it out? I feel like this is a really good roster that's coming along (in terms of ratings and contracts) but I'll only upload it in the vault if anyone is willing to check it out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2016, 08:40 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: OSFM 40 man roster w/updated ratings & contracts

Yea definitely, would love to give it a go.
Old 04-20-2016, 09:02 PM   #3
Rookie

thatzwassup's Arena

Awesome. I'll probably have it up in the vault by tomorrow but I'm debating whether or not I should wait until V2 comes out and work off of that. Unfortunately, I would have to redo all of the ratings and contracts/salaries to reflect my current roster I'm working on
Old 04-20-2016, 10:48 PM   #4
Rookie

adamjsav's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatzwassup
Awesome. I'll probably have it up in the vault by tomorrow but I'm debating whether or not I should wait until V2 comes out and work off of that. Unfortunately, I would have to redo all of the ratings and contracts/salaries to reflect my current roster I'm working on
V2 will have all updated birthplaces. Big problem using real contracts in franchise mode however. It affects trade logic. Gives teams huge budget room in subsequent seasons when high priced guys come off and since team budget is higher to start the 15% increase is an additional increase to budgets.

Salaries do not escalate by the cpu signing. Can really ruin the whole thing.
Old 04-20-2016, 11:11 PM   #5

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Yea I wouldn't mess with contracts.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2016, 02:53 AM   #6
Rookie

thatzwassup's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamjsav
V2 will have all updated birthplaces. Big problem using real contracts in franchise mode however. It affects trade logic. Gives teams huge budget room in subsequent seasons when high priced guys come off and since team budget is higher to start the 15% increase is an additional increase to budgets.

Yeah I understand. I wasn't using this for franchise mode but I know other people would. I was just about finished with the roster but the game crashed on me and I forgot to save so I'll probably just wait out for V2 and then start from scratch on ratings
Old 04-21-2016, 03:27 AM   #7
Rookie

Ace2734's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamjsav

I was waiting on salaries to start so I'm glad you shared this. Now I can get going! Accurate salaries would have been awesome but I can absolutely see where the game engine isn't made for it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »