Home

Massive Bonus XP Question

This is a discussion on Massive Bonus XP Question within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-19-2016, 10:53 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Massive Bonus XP Question

I wanted to come on here and ask if anyone else has been getting 3-4,000 XP sometimes after a DD game vs. the computer? I played 3 games today and I had two games give me bonus XP of 4,000 after a game I played. I was also earning my normal half inning XP of about 250. I thought maybe at first it was just the running total of all the XP I earned that game, but then when I was really close to hitting level 45 on David Ortiz captain it gave me 4,509 XP on the final out and ranked me up past 45. Is this maybe a weekly thing for games like a bonus XP at the start of each new week or just random?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2016, 10:56 PM   #2
Pro

smiley3's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Massive Bonus XP Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by E0910
I wanted to come on here and ask if anyone else has been getting 3-4,000 XP sometimes after a DD game vs. the computer? I played 3 games today and I had two games give me bonus XP of 4,000 after a game I played. I was also earning my normal half inning XP of about 250. I thought maybe at first it was just the running total of all the XP I earned that game, but then when I was really close to hitting level 45 on David Ortiz captain it gave me 4,509 XP on the final out and ranked me up past 45. Is this maybe a weekly thing for games like a bonus XP at the start of each new week or just random?

It's a running total for the whole game
Old 04-19-2016, 10:59 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Massive Bonus XP Question

I thought it was too but it hasn't been showing up lately. I feel like it's a bonus after so many games or something. Because I was slowly leveling up the whole game and getting closer to 45 then on the last out I got all the XP and it pushed me over. I haven't got it since those two games earlier today

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »