Home

OSFM Opening Day 40Men V1

This is a discussion on OSFM Opening Day 40Men V1 within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-18-2016, 05:43 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
OSFM Opening Day 40Men V1

First of all, I would like to thank everyone who made this roster. I truly appreciate it.

Based on the OSFM roster, I took 40men roster and edited. I only changed the line-ups and starting rotations. I didn't alter attributes except one guy because he changed from RP to SP. By using 40men rosters, when you start Franchise all the good players who just happened to be injured will still be called up to the major leagues because of their attributes. If they're in single A and not in a 40men roster, they will almost never be called up to the major leagues.

I rearranged all the rosters based on the following:

*Opening day rosters depending on left/right handed pitchers faced
*Real Opening day depth chart pitcher starting rotation
*Some teams' put pitchers as 8th batter, so applied that
*Changed Korean players' names to official MLB names and countries to Korea. Also changed their salary.
*Couldn't edit Pirates/Red Sox/Astros' lineups against LHP because they never met one yet. So adjusted based on the ratings.
*Put some players back to the minors and put some minor players back to MLB to match up with Opening Day. (Sorry can't recall, I should've took note).

*Dodgers' Urias = changed country to Mexico
*Indians' Ramirez = added LF position
*Padres' Pomeranz = Upped Stamina to 70 and edited to SP
*Braves' CP changed from Grilli to Vizcaino
*Braves' Inciarte = changed main position to LF
*Twins' CP changed from Perkins to Jepsen
*Marlins' Yelich = changed main position to CF
*Marlins' Ozuna = changed main position to LF
*Mets' Flores = added 1B position

I uploaded it under OSFM Opening Day 40Men V1. Please note that this is not an official roster endorsed by OSFM. Since I was doing it for myself anyway, I thought someone else might like it too. Plus if you play Franchise, CPU will rearrange all the rosters anyway.

I might be doing V2 or V3 if I have a free time or not. I'm an old man and I just happened to have a free time today so I just did it in like 3-4hours.

Enjoy.

Last edited by LEOMODE; 04-18-2016 at 06:38 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2016, 06:14 AM   #2
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: OSFM Opening Day 40Men V1

This is pretty awesome!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 04-18-2016, 07:25 AM   #3
Rookie

ckittle2518's Arena

OVR: 0

Did you happen to be able to find and import some of the players that are on 40 man rosters, but were not added to the OSFM?

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk
Old 04-18-2016, 07:35 AM   #4
Banned

CanOfCornCobb's Arena

Thanks for this. I dont quite understand why they released the roster the way they did. Ik Millenium and the fellas are updating it as well, but unless I wanted to spend a handful of hours doing 40 man and active rosters for every team I wouldnt be able to start my franchise the way I wanted to. Time to go back through and update all the stances again....
Old 04-18-2016, 08:01 AM   #5
Rookie

StatikSelekta's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEOMODE
First of all, I would like to thank everyone who made this roster. I truly appreciate it.

Based on the OSFM roster, I took 40men roster and edited. I only changed the line-ups and starting rotations. I didn't alter attributes except one guy because he changed from RP to SP. By using 40men rosters, when you start Franchise all the good players who just happened to be injured will still be called up to the major leagues because of their attributes. If they're in single A and not in a 40men roster, they will almost never be called up to the major leagues.

I rearranged all the rosters based on the following:

*Opening day rosters depending on left/right handed pitchers faced
*Real Opening day depth chart pitcher starting rotation
*Some teams' put pitchers as 8th batter, so applied that
*Changed Korean players' names to official MLB names and countries to Korea. Also changed their salary.
*Couldn't edit Pirates/Red Sox/Astros' lineups against LHP because they never met one yet. So adjusted based on the ratings.
*Put some players back to the minors and put some minor players back to MLB to match up with Opening Day. (Sorry can't recall, I should've took note).

*Dodgers' Urias = changed country to Mexico
*Indians' Ramirez = added LF position
*Padres' Pomeranz = Upped Stamina to 70 and edited to SP
*Braves' CP changed from Grilli to Vizcaino
*Braves' Inciarte = changed main position to LF
*Twins' CP changed from Perkins to Jepsen
*Marlins' Yelich = changed main position to CF
*Marlins' Ozuna = changed main position to LF
*Mets' Flores = added 1B position

I uploaded it under OSFM Opening Day 40Men V1. Please note that this is not an official roster endorsed by OSFM. Since I was doing it for myself anyway, I thought someone else might like it too. Plus if you play Franchise, CPU will rearrange all the rosters anyway.

I might be doing V2 or V3 if I have a free time or not. I'm an old man and I just happened to have a free time today so I just did it in like 3-4hours.

Enjoy.

So does this include the full Minor League roster they uploaded yesterday as well? Or is this just a 40 man roster?

I apologize for my ignorance in this matter any help would be greatly appreciated. I just want the best possible full roster set for the Majors and Minors combined before I start my RTTS and Franchise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2016, 08:15 AM   #6
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by StatikSelekta
So does this include the full Minor League roster they uploaded yesterday as well? Or is this just a 40 man roster?

I apologize for my ignorance in this matter any help would be greatly appreciated. I just want the best possible full roster set for the Majors and Minors combined before I start my RTTS and Franchise.
It's the osfm rosters released yesterday with 40 man edits

Old 04-18-2016, 08:21 AM   #7
Rookie

StatikSelekta's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
It's the osfm rosters released yesterday with 40 man edits

Thank you very much!!!! I'm extremely excited to start up my Franchise and RTTS now!!!!

I appreciate the quick response!!!!
Old 04-18-2016, 08:41 AM   #8
Rookie

Is this based off the first release or the correction one that was released later?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »