Home

What to do: Large amount of stubs

This is a discussion on What to do: Large amount of stubs within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-17-2016, 01:33 AM   #1
Rookie

thekingofKC's Arena

OVR: 0
What to do: Large amount of stubs

I know there are other threads about what to do with Stubs, but 1) I can't find them, and 2) My situation *may* be unique.

I have completed all 30 missions where you collect 25 players for teams, and am starting to finish entire collections for as many players as possible. I don't really care about buying players for my DD team necessarily, I like building the team organically through pulls and would rather complete missions.

So anyway, tonight I pulled Carlos Correa, a card I already had in my inventory so I sold it for 25,000 stubs or so.

In order to start completing collections, do you think it would benefit me to just start buying the players I don't have off the market, or purchase the '20 Packs + 3 Silver Cards' deal and sell any duplicates while probably collecting some players I don't have?

Any insight would be helpful, thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2016, 03:41 AM   #2
Banned

Beatles's Arena

Re: What to do: Large amount of stubs

How did you get all the cards? Trout alone costs 100,000.
Old 04-17-2016, 10:45 AM   #3
Rookie

thekingofKC's Arena

I may not have been clear: For each team I have only completed the 25 players missions, I'm am only now working towards completing complete sets for teams.
Old 04-17-2016, 11:19 AM   #4
Rookie

letsgomets75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekingofKC
I know there are other threads about what to do with Stubs, but 1) I can't find them, and 2) My situation *may* be unique.

I have completed all 30 missions where you collect 25 players for teams, and am starting to finish entire collections for as many players as possible. I don't really care about buying players for my DD team necessarily, I like building the team organically through pulls and would rather complete missions.

So anyway, tonight I pulled Carlos Correa, a card I already had in my inventory so I sold it for 25,000 stubs or so.

In order to start completing collections, do you think it would benefit me to just start buying the players I don't have off the market, or purchase the '20 Packs + 3 Silver Cards' deal and sell any duplicates while probably collecting some players I don't have?

Any insight would be helpful, thanks!
I have also completed all of the 25 player missions. If you did it like me, the majority of players you have are bronzes and commons with a few silvers. I would buy off the market now. From packs, your mainly gonna get bronzes and commons, unless you get lucky and can get a high priced player you need. I think packs would give you too many duplicates and not have enough cards you need to make it worth the 20,000 stubs it costs. Plus most of the duplicates will be bronzes and commons.

The main thing I have been doing is working to get all the silvers on every team. Basically, I go through the market and look for silvers I can try to get for under 100 stubs. I then use these players to complete the Command Missions. Every day, more and more players fall to under 100 stubs so I get more variety in my team and progress in the Command Missions. I know eventually I'll need to spend a lot more to finish collections but I'm rolling with this for now.
Old 04-17-2016, 01:26 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatles
How did you get all the cards? Trout alone costs 100,000.
It's not that hard to make 100k. I probably made 50k yesterday

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

http://2kmtcentral.com/18/lineups/6910/teamdavis
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2016, 01:42 PM   #6
Rookie

dherrera1015's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlessingSpore72
It's not that hard to make 100k. I probably made 50k yesterday

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
How? I struggle to make a few thousand a day. I usually flip a couple equipment items. You can PM me if you'd rather not "share your secret" like some say.
Old 04-17-2016, 07:08 PM   #7
Rookie

JoseBerrio's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgomets75
I have also completed all of the 25 player missions. If you did it like me, the majority of players you have are bronzes and commons with a few silvers. I would buy off the market now. From packs, your mainly gonna get bronzes and commons, unless you get lucky and can get a high priced player you need. I think packs would give you too many duplicates and not have enough cards you need to make it worth the 20,000 stubs it costs. Plus most of the duplicates will be bronzes and commons.

The main thing I have been doing is working to get all the silvers on every team. Basically, I go through the market and look for silvers I can try to get for under 100 stubs. I then use these players to complete the Command Missions. Every day, more and more players fall to under 100 stubs so I get more variety in my team and progress in the Command Missions. I know eventually I'll need to spend a lot more to finish collections but I'm rolling with this for now.
That's true. I bought yesterday the 20 pack and I got bronzes and commons up to a 90%. After selling the duplicates, yo don't even make 3k Stubs. Looking at the market is a good way to finish collections. I found Nolasco (bronze) yesterday at a very low price.
Old 04-17-2016, 07:39 PM   #8
Rookie

IcyVegeta's Arena

Avoid packs like the plague, and play the market wisely.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »