Home

The grind is real!

This is a discussion on The grind is real! within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-16-2016, 09:24 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
The grind is real!

I spent most of this past week doing the Red Sox innings and feed missions, got Papelbon. And today I was gonna go to the dog park or go running or something but of course North Dakota is stupid, it snowed and the roads were too bad to drive on so I started doing the Brewers inning mission. I'm about a quarter of the way through. I'll have to sell Votto to do the feed mission I'm assuming but the Prince looks like it'll be worth it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2016, 10:25 PM   #2
Rookie

NBAGreen's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: The grind is real!

Quote:
Originally Posted by braves3526
I spent most of this past week doing the Red Sox innings and feed missions, got Papelbon. And today I was gonna go to the dog park or go running or something but of course North Dakota is stupid, it snowed and the roads were too bad to drive on so I started doing the Brewers inning mission. I'm about a quarter of the way through. I'll have to sell Votto to do the feed mission I'm assuming but the Prince looks like it'll be worth it
How much do you expect to spend for the feeding missions for Fielder?

Have you found that feeding missions require more cards as you complete more feeding missions?

I paid around 3 to get Ichiro and 6.5 to get Gwynn.
Old 04-16-2016, 10:30 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBAGreen

Have you found that feeding missions require more cards as you complete more feeding missions?

Well I'm not sure but I only have like 400 stubs right now and I won't need Votto after I get feilder anyways. But what was weird is that with Papelbon I didn't have to spend anything but then again I did feed every Boston player I had including Pedroia, Betts, and Ortiz. The only one I kept was Kimbrel
Old 04-17-2016, 01:49 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBAGreen

Fielder cost me about $4-5K
Old 04-17-2016, 03:43 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings4Life
Fielder cost me about $4-5K
Oh, ok cool. Thanks for the info. I'm about 3/4 of th way through but I'm just so antsy I need to get some exercise for real. I'm finishing this tonight not matter what but normally I'm not pinned up inside all day
However today was not wasted as long as I get the Prince
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2016, 11:22 AM   #6
Rookie

letsgomets75's Arena

Did you guys notice if these missions get harder to complete over time? Like, was the 1st feed mission you completed easier then the 5th one? Or are they based on the overall of the player, like a 97 is harder to complete then a 93? I'm just wondering because I just unlocked the mission for Ozzie Smith and don't want to start feeding him if each player I try to feed becomes more difficult to complete.
Old 04-17-2016, 12:58 PM   #7
Rookie

Its all based on overalls. I finished ozzie the other day n pretty much just fed the main collection except for the main 4 guys n got em. Mite have to spend extra 1k depending on how many duplicates. Also did prince fielder ehich is 96 n cost me like 2 to 3k extra.
Old 04-17-2016, 01:01 PM   #8
Rookie

NBAGreen's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgomets75
Did you guys notice if these missions get harder to complete over time? Like, was the 1st feed mission you completed easier then the 5th one? Or are they based on the overall of the player, like a 97 is harder to complete then a 93? I'm just wondering because I just unlocked the mission for Ozzie Smith and don't want to start feeding him if each player I try to feed becomes more difficult to complete.
I've been asking the around here and on Reddit. So far the consensus is that the number of players required to complete the feed missions is tied to that rating of the player you are attempting to earn and not your created player's overall.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »