Home

Completing A Collection

This is a discussion on Completing A Collection within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-11-2016, 03:11 AM   #1
MVP

SwedishTouch76's Arena

OVR: 0
Completing A Collection

Does it not do anything this year like last? Where it dropped a player? I see ppl.posting about Missions. Realistically I won't hit those as I don't have time to play 700 innings with team players etc. So is there a point to me getting entire collections? Do you still get a boost earning stubs?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2016, 06:58 AM   #2
Rookie

STB Bodam's Arena

Re: Completing A Collection

No, you still get a player. There's a list in one of the threads. I know the reward for the White Sox is an 89 rated AJ Pierzynski.
Old 04-11-2016, 07:32 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by STB Bodam
No, you still get a player. There's a list in one of the threads. I know the reward for the White Sox is an 89 rated AJ Pierzynski.
But will we still get a percentage of additional stubs like last years 5% for every completed collection. I can't find anything official and it doesn't say anything on the "missions page" (unlike last year).
Old 04-11-2016, 09:11 AM   #4
Rookie

zman2392's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gosox2000
But will we still get a percentage of additional stubs like last years 5% for every completed collection. I can't find anything official and it doesn't say anything on the "missions page" (unlike last year).
I would like to know this as well. Also if this is the case did 25 cards count as completing a collection or is it all the cards?
Old 04-11-2016, 09:30 AM   #5
Rookie

Dag_BoomStick's Arena

I have roughly 7-9 collections done. I don't get extra cards after a game that I've noticed. Still get two after a win. I am unsure about the boost in stubs though
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2016, 01:21 PM   #6
Pro

bfindeisen's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dag_BoomStick
I have roughly 7-9 collections done. I don't get extra cards after a game that I've noticed. Still get two after a win. I am unsure about the boost in stubs though
How are people completing collections so fast?? Are you spending money on stubs? I can get up to like 30 players of each collection easy enough, but those top tier players cost crazy amounts of stubs. How are you able to afford them all so quickly?
Old 04-11-2016, 01:28 PM   #7
Rookie

Nicholasht571998's Arena

The cheap ones like the Phillies, braves, Padres I'm pretty sure everyone is doing I have the Phillies done was like 9k to complete.
Old 04-11-2016, 01:30 PM   #8
Pro

RLebron12's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfindeisen
How are people completing collections so fast?? Are you spending money on stubs? I can get up to like 30 players of each collection easy enough, but those top tier players cost crazy amounts of stubs. How are you able to afford them all so quickly?

I'm wondering the same thing. I have 0 completed cause I wanted to complete the Giants first to get that Juan Marichal! I have all the cards right now besides Posey...it would take for ever to get 50K stubs so now I'm just buying packs every time I get enough in hopes to pull a high gold or diamond
“Baseball is a game, yes. It is also a business. But what is most truly is is disguised combat. For all its gentility, its almost leisurely pace, baseball is violence under wraps.” -Willie Mays (The Say Hey Kid)

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »