Home

Hybrid vs Broadcast presentation. I see no difference!

This is a discussion on Hybrid vs Broadcast presentation. I see no difference! within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-07-2016, 05:20 PM   #1
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20
Hybrid vs Broadcast presentation. I see no difference!

What differences am I supposed to be seeing? I see everything on hybrid as I do broadcast. Tons of replays, pitcher intro etc. I seriously see no difference and I've even switched back n forth in the middle of games and see no difference.

I really would like this to be addressed possibly in a patch. I feel that if fixed and done the way it should in my mind, hybrid presentation mode would be the best setting added in this game game along with quick counts.

I want to see all the beginning of the game presentation, along with 1st inning starting lineups and defense positions. I do want to see mode updates or franchise updates throughout the game. I want any and all presentation portions where the commentators are speaking on things that have nothing to do with the game being played.

However, I want to see very very few replays if any at all. I'll replay a play if I want. I'd like the ball in pitcher's hand fast like we see with fast play, ready to throw the next pitch. I don't want to watch the catcher throw it back and watch the pitcher take his hat off, wipe his sweat before being ready again.

Anyone have a list of actual differences between hybrid and broadcast because I see none so far.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2016, 05:26 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: Hybrid vs Broadcast presentation. I see no difference!

Hybrid is supposed to remember what you skip and stop showing those scenes in the future.
Old 04-07-2016, 05:30 PM   #3
Just started!

OVR: 0

They also said there would be three different presentation packages, i have checked everywhere and found no such thing.
Old 04-07-2016, 05:34 PM   #4
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by p00p1
Hybrid is supposed to remember what you skip and stop showing those scenes in the future.
I skip every replay, and hit x after a pitch to skip to be ready to throw again and I still get lots of replays. Again I see no difference
Old 04-07-2016, 05:53 PM   #5
MVP

dran1984's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarRayTaylor
They also said there would be three different presentation packages, i have checked everywhere and found no such thing.
They are assigned to individual teams based on market size. Play a game with the Brewers at home then play one as the Yankees at home. You will see a difference in the score bug and starting line-up graphics.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2016, 07:01 PM   #6
Pro

All the presentation packages are sped up especially if you use player lock and forget to press "O". I didn't see a difference either even with broadcast!

Some additional insight in this thread if it can be patched or not!

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...d-removed.html
Old 04-10-2016, 12:03 PM   #7
Rookie

WhiteBunny's Arena

I've done several test to check Hybrid and Broadcast presentation. OP is probably right, there's almost no difference, it's pretty much the same mode. One of the two mode doesn't work as advertised or intended. I've run the same game fourth times, a complete inning using Play Now with daily roster. I'll check again later, trying complete games in Hybrid mode.
Old 04-10-2016, 12:27 PM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteBunny
I've done several test to check Hybrid and Broadcast presentation. OP is probably right, there's almost no difference, it's pretty much the same mode. One of the two mode doesn't work as advertised or intended. I've run the same game fourth times, a complete inning using Play Now with daily roster. I'll check again later, trying complete games in Hybrid mode.
I think the broadcast then switch to fast play hack to see all pitches was the way broadcast was intended to work. Its how I play right now even though I miss all the cut scenes and home run animations! Its better than hitting the "O" button each time.

I am assuming this hack will probably be removed in a future patch release. I'll take my PS4 offline when its released so I don't have to update the game until its confirmed the presentation modes have been improved. Because I don't want to loose the ability to see all pitches and watch the game play out right now!

Also I am going to test to see if the hack works with in game saves with player lock. Currently if you do a in game save while on base or defense. When you load up the game later you will be at your next appearance and not where the game left off.

Last edited by jada855; 04-10-2016 at 12:36 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »