Home

Conquest Mode - Too Much

This is a discussion on Conquest Mode - Too Much within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-01-2016, 08:18 PM   #1
Rookie

AceAmy's Arena

OVR: 0
Conquest Mode - Too Much

Just an overall opinion, feel free the share your own.

Conquest feels like it has too much going on, the idea (much like showtime) was partially stolen from "The Bigs" and is a great idea at its core, just overall I feel like it doesnt run smooth as an experience, there is fun times to be had for sure but they feel like few and far between.
Ironically like DD was along time ago, it just needs to be refined into a simpler format.

Just my thoughts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2016, 09:17 PM   #2
MVP

Re: Conquest Mode - Too Much

It is prettty simple i dont see how they can make it easier once you understand it its real easy

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Old 04-01-2016, 09:32 PM   #3
Pro

RLebron12's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm2054
It is prettty simple i dont see how they can make it easier once you understand it its real easy

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

My only complaint would be that the CPU takes over your territories too easily even when you have that outmatched with fans, and their is nothing you can do about it
“Baseball is a game, yes. It is also a business. But what is most truly is is disguised combat. For all its gentility, its almost leisurely pace, baseball is violence under wraps.” -Willie Mays (The Say Hey Kid)
Old 04-01-2016, 09:38 PM   #4
MVP

mikeq672's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLebron12
My only complaint would be that the CPU takes over your territories too easily even when you have that outmatched with fans, and their is nothing you can do about it
Agreed, should be able to play to defend if you want. The simulations seem to heavily favor the CPU. Ive lost one where I simmed my 15 fans against their 3
Old 04-01-2016, 09:52 PM   #5
MVP

I found it confusing for a day or two but now that I've figured it out, I'm hooked, I've almost conqured the whole country though, not sure if you can still play after that (I know you can restart)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2016, 10:10 PM   #6
Pro

RLebron12's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foldzy
I found it confusing for a day or two but now that I've figured it out, I'm hooked, I've almost conqured the whole country though, not sure if you can still play after that (I know you can restart)

Care to share your strategy?
“Baseball is a game, yes. It is also a business. But what is most truly is is disguised combat. For all its gentility, its almost leisurely pace, baseball is violence under wraps.” -Willie Mays (The Say Hey Kid)
Old 04-01-2016, 10:15 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Care to share your strategy?
I took out the Twins stronghold first turn then I started conquering a ton of uncontrolled territory which allows you to generate more fans. Once you get a ton of fans it kind of turns into a cake walk. The start is the hardest, I have a pretty good team (you can check it out in the post your team thread) and I had to win a few Hall-of-Fame games. Once you get enough fans you can take strongholds on rookie or veteran difficulty
Old 04-01-2016, 10:19 PM   #8
Rookie

Sartagis's Arena

Quote:

On turn 10, control 50 territories, have taken Colorado stronghold and have yet to be attacked. Now I'm not looking forward to it happening, didn't know you didn't play those.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »