Home

Need help creating recruits in ch2k8

This is a discussion on Need help creating recruits in ch2k8 within the College Hoops 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-19-2016, 04:14 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Need help creating recruits in ch2k8

I from NY and want to create some old legends like stephon marbury high school version a good young Ron arest Elton brand Erick Barkley and Jamel Thomas and Sebastian telfair and Felipe Lopez and the late James felton can someone please help me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2016, 04:41 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: Need help creating recruits in ch2k8

What exactly are you asking? If you're talking about creating recruits for legacy, once you start a new legacy and advance into the season go to "recruiting" and then "create a recruit".
Old 03-19-2016, 04:59 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

I need help creating those actual players
Old 03-22-2016, 10:16 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

I think a good place to start is write down obviously height, weight etc.. also body type, there is a few differences, for example Felipe Lopez if I recall he was 6' 6" ish but very thin vs an Elton Brand who was 6"9" but stocky and a guy like Walter Berry who was 6'8" and athletic build.

Once you get your guys sized up etc... then you have to make notes as to their individual games. Inside shooting, midrange, 3 pt etc.. Then rebounding and offensive awareness, defensive awareness, blocks, steals etc...

Once you get your numbers together then you need to think about their tendencies. How often to they drive, pull up, throw a fancy pass, set up in the paint all of that. It takes a lot of time and thought on that. I have found however if you can say that this player has the game of say LeBron for example then it would be easier to look up the tendencies of that particular player in one of the current games and maybe tweak it a little to fine tune your guys. Just a thought.
Old 04-04-2016, 12:13 AM   #5
Rookie

shaq32's Arena

OVR: 2

You can also look up Rashidis rating edits faqs on Gamefaqs.com for the older 2k NBA games like 2k8 and 9. He edits players ratings and tendencies. I use this for help with rating high school recruits or college players that have games comparable to NBA players or as a starting point at least.

You should able to find the attributes for players like Stephon and Telfair for sure
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2016, 12:31 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 9

Not entirely sure if this would still be useful, because I remember when I used it a long time it wasn't extremely accurate: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...readsheet.html

I think you're suppose to put the hs stats, if you can find them, into the spreadsheet and it's suppose to convert them into 2k8 attributes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K »