Home

Players With No Badges/Missing Badges List

This is a discussion on Players With No Badges/Missing Badges List within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-07-2016, 09:43 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
Players With No Badges/Missing Badges List

I will use this space to report glitched badges.

Sleepy Floyd - badges are glitched. Some can be upgraded to silver by applying two badges. The rest can not be upgraded at all.

Last edited by synistr; 04-01-2016 at 07:45 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2016, 09:52 AM   #2
QNo
MVP

Re: Players With No Badges/Missing Badges List

Diamond Nash has 11 badges, when the TBT has 22.
Gold Bernard King has 1 badge, when the yet to be released 91 OVR AMY has 19.
AK-47 has 1 badge.
Muresan has the wrong PLD badge
ASG Gervin should come with more than 10 badges, as you mentioned in another thread.
Old 03-07-2016, 10:03 AM   #3
MVP

Thank you again Devs for updating the player badges. This makes a lot of the cards more playable.

We are having issues with all of the recently updated cards taking silver badges. You have to apply two badges to get it to silver. Also some players have glitched open slots where badges cannot be added at all.

Here is a list of more cards that need badge updates:

Dale Ellis (all cards) have big man badges....should have badges similar to Ray Allen

Detlef Schrempf
(all cards) - only 3 badges on his cards. this was discussed in 2k15. he should have more.

Ben Gordon (all cards) - zero badges

6MOTY Jason Terry - badges should match TBT Jason Terry

most of the other 6MOTY guys need some more badges such as Kukoc, McKie, Rodney Rogers, Dell Curry, Barbosa, Cliff Robinson.

Amethyst Brian Scalabrine - one badge

Jamal Wilkes (all cards) - zero badges

Earl Monroe (all cards) - one badge

ROTY and '71 Dave Bing - these have the wrong badges. the correct badges should be copied from '76 Dave Bing.

Kendall Gill (all cards) - zero badges

'00 and '03 Jamal Mashburn - zero badges. (not to mention wrong jumpshot animation)

'04 Kenyon Martin - two badges (should have the badges that Hornets Glen Rice has currently...which are wrong) see below.

'97 Glen Rice - has wrong badges, has badges that '04 Kenyon Martin SHOULD have. Needs to be copied from ASG Rice badges.

Caron Butler - there are 6 Butler cards but only one of them has badges.

'01 Isaiah Rider - should have badges too. this was a great silver card that lacked badges.

George Gervin
- plays better with the added badges but he still needs dribbling and fast break badges to make him true to real life. Killer Crossover, Transition Finisher, and One Man Fast Break at the minimum.

Michael Ray Richardson - needs dribbling, fast break and layup badges.

'89 Fat Lever - has one badge

Jack Sikma - two badges

'01 and '05 Steve Francis - one badge

Connie Hawkins - two badges (avg 24ppg, 10rbg, 5apg)

'06 and '11 Elton Brand - one badge. should be copied from ROTY Brand.

Bob Pettit - should have Crasher badges, Inside Scoring badges, and Unfazed.

Hakeem, Sampson, and David Robinson
- should all have Posterizer due to their standing dunk ratings. Many of the modern bigs have Posterizer, such as Dwight, Tyson Chandler, Whiteside, etc...so the Historic guys should as well because they were just as athletic and you can find plenty of Youtube clips where they put guys on posters.

Rik Smits - two badges

Michael Cooper - should have LCF (reference: Coop-A-Loop)

Nick Anderson
- this is huge for me since last year because one of my favorite and most used cards. used him a lot this year...but in RTTP he became a liability. only has one badge and no personality badge. should have ALL outside scoring badges. also Dimer and Defensive Crasher. (his assist and rebound numbers were similar to '91 Drexler) I believe most of his badges should be copied from Wesley Matthews since they are very comparable. I believe Nick at his peak was better than Wesley....and is still the 2nd all time Magic leading scorer iirc behind Dwight.

Dennis Scott - see Nick Anderson (should have all outside scoring badges)

Clyde Drexler - should have Defensive Crasher

Grant Hill - I badged mine up with Dimer, but he should come stock with this badge on Detroit and Orlando cards.

Kenny Smith - should have fast break badges

Derrick Coleman - two badges

Detlef Schrempf - should have all outside scoring badges and post scoring badges

David Thompson - should have Fast Break badges, Eraser, Chasedown and Offensive Crasher.

Fat Lever - Should have both Crasher badges, as he led his team in rebounding (9.3rpg) both years his cards were based on. (I had to add DC to mine)

Wes Unseld - two badges

'80 Scott Wedman - one badge

'03 Eric Snow - one badge

Aaron McKie - zero badges

Reward Ray Allen - should have Fast Break badges, Acrobat, and Tear Dropper.

TBT Jason Richardson (released today, 3/10/16) - one badge

TBT Shannon Brown (released today, 3/10/16) - one badge

'07 Vince Carter - only has 6 badges

Moments Giannis Antetokounmpo - is currently playing PG. It would be nice for his Amethyst version to have more badges indicative of his current play and to separate him from his other versions. We recommend the additions of Dimer, One Man Fast Break, Relentless Finisher, Eraser, Chasedown, Scrapper, Pick Pocket, Interceptor, and All Time Great.

TBT '13 Glen Davis - only has 1 badge. It should have the same amount as the others as it is his highest rated card.

'80 Nate Archibald - has no dribbling badges

MVP Bill Walton - needs Dimer. Best passing big in the game and better passing stats than a lot of Point Guards

Diamond Rick Barry
- missing badges that ASG Barry has.

Celtics Antoine Walker - 2 badges

MVP Michael Jordan - missing Defensive Anchor and Championship DNA (blasphemy)

'97 Kevin Johnson is about 19 badges short if you compare him to last year's version

Both Dale Ellis cards have wrong badges. Should have outside scoring badges.

Rik Smits missing a lot of badges.

Last edited by synistr; 04-22-2016 at 01:08 PM.
Old 03-07-2016, 10:07 AM   #4
MVP

as I am going through some of these, I literally stop and lol.

Diamond Nash with 11 badges? Prime Gervin with no layup badges?
Old 03-08-2016, 08:56 AM   #5
QNo
MVP

http://2kmtcentral.com/16/players/delta/08-03-2016

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2016, 09:09 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
I will add players to this post:

Diamond Reward Steve Nash (11 badges)
ASG George Gervin (no layup badges!)
'69 Lenny Wilkens
'91 Bernard King (1 badge)
'87 Kiki Vandeweghe
'06 Andrei Kirilenko (1 badge)
'93 and '97 Dan Majerle
'96 Gheorge Muresan (should have Post Lockdown instead of Perimeter Lockdown)
Wow...they literally updated all those players. except lenny of course tho. The inconsistency with which the support acts is very interesting. Some issues are never looked at, while this was taken care of a day later??!!

Well, good for us. That AK-47 is such a great card now with 21 badges.
Old 03-08-2016, 09:43 AM   #7
QNo
MVP

Yeah this is really great news. Since the devs seem to follow this thread, it would be great if synistr could update his post to reflect changes done already as well as to add other players that we find have these issues. I'll post when I remember/stumble on those guys I've had in mind.

On a less positive note, I just tried updating my Diamond Nash and my AK-47, both of whom were badged up already/had badges added. I could only upgrade on of the new badges on Nash, the other ones remain at bronze even though I do have the badges in my collection. I did have one empty badge slot on Nash. On AK47 I could not upgrade a single badge, I had previously used all of his 3 empty badge slots. Since they've fixed these kinds of issues before, I'm hoping that this won't take very long IIRC this has always only happened on cards that already had badges applied to them, fresh cards shouldn't be affected.

Oh and the Diamond Nash still doesn't have any hot/cold zones and the Gold TBT does, though they're mostly cold. The Gold TBT also has 19 badges compared to the Diamond and upcoming AMYs 17. I can live with that though, I'm very happy about the changes in the first place. An extra 6 badges + the good personality badges are a great change already, provided they fix the card so we can actually upgrade the new badges.
Old 03-08-2016, 09:43 AM   #8
MVP

I already have AK-47 in my team...What will happen to his badges? I have 4 gold now

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »