Home

Connected Online Franchise/Season Mode

This is a discussion on Connected Online Franchise/Season Mode within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-29-2016, 08:05 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Connected Online Franchise/Season Mode

Hi,
why is it so hard for EA to implement a Connected Career/Franchise Mode for FIFA. I think there has never been an option to create an online season mode where you can play with human competition transfers etc.
This would have been a huge huge impact for the online gaming community.
Playing continuous seasons, transfers, youth players, just like in NBA, NFL or NHL you could do this with your friends and this would lead to a better gaming experience.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-29-2016, 08:14 PM   #2
Rookie

JWDixon120's Arena

Re: Connected Online Franchise/Season Mode

Oh my lord yes. I've been begging for this. Co op seasons is my favorite mode in FIFA. Imagine if you and a friend could take a league 2 team to glory?
Old 02-29-2016, 08:38 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWDixon120
Oh my lord yes. I've been begging for this. Co op seasons is my favorite mode in FIFA. Imagine if you and a friend could take a league 2 team to glory?
Not only the same team, but the friend takes QPR and i take Blackburn for example. This would have a whole new level of depth. Battle for transfers and looking for a long term strategy. Developing teams just like in other sports games too. NBA has this at a good level, NFL does it very well. I know from Hockey and Baseball has this too. Only FIFA/PES are missing this opportunity.
Old 02-29-2016, 08:39 PM   #4
Rookie

JWDixon120's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnakenpopanz
Not only the same team, but the friend takes QPR and i take Blackburn for example. This would have a whole new level of depth. Battle for transfers and looking for a long term strategy. Developing teams just like in other sports games too. NBA has this at a good level, NFL does it very well. I know from Hockey and Baseball has this too. Only FIFA/PES are missing this opportunity.

Of course. This game mode would have a HUGE fan base imo. What console are you on?
Old 02-29-2016, 08:53 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWDixon120
Of course. This game mode would have a HUGE fan base imo. What console are you on?
XB1. The sim orientated fanbase here at OS would take this mode to a whole new level. For now Online Leagues are a bare bone workaround just like NBA2k15 used to be. This would be a good marketing argument for FIFA. But maybe its not worth their resources.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-29-2016, 08:54 PM   #6
Rookie

JWDixon120's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnakenpopanz
XB1. The sim orientated fanbase here at OS would take this mode to a whole new level. For now Online Leagues are a bare bone workaround just like NBA2k15 used to be. This would be a good marketing argument for FIFA. But maybe its not worth their resources.

If only they would devote less time toward making money off of FIFA Points and more on Connected Careers we could have an amazing feature.
Old 03-05-2016, 02:45 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 4

How about 4 or 5 friends trying to bring a Football League 2 team up to the Premiership and beyond?

Even if all 4 or 5 of you do well...only the top 2 or 3 are advancing to the next level each year. Plus the drama of transfer window competition.

Yeah, absolute shame EAS doesn't step up their game with connected manager mode.

But like @JWDixon120 says above, too much profit in FUT.

"What I look forward to is continued immaturity followed by death"
-Dave Barry
Old 03-05-2016, 04:44 PM   #8
Pro

polyduster's Arena

I would love if they had this type of mode in FIFA!

In the meantime, if you were able to get around 8 people, everyone had a lower level team, played round robin online exhibition games, and someone kept track of the table, it could be exciting.

You wouldn't have the fun of fighting for transfers, but it would still be more entertaining than playing the CPU every game.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »