Home

I keep missing WIIIIIDE open jumpers with 88 shot in MyPark

This is a discussion on I keep missing WIIIIIDE open jumpers with 88 shot in MyPark within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-10-2016, 12:19 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
I keep missing WIIIIIDE open jumpers with 88 shot in MyPark

I'm a 6'3 outside pg with max shooting. Which turns out to be 88. Yet I miss so many shots I might as well go on my inside SF. And I mean wide open. Guys are in the paint and I'm shooting a 3 or even a mid. I've used all the 'op' jumpers and some weird ones. Nothing is consistent. Im not missing releases and I flat out will not shoot when a defender is within 10 feet of me. 88 3 ball and mid. And I miss

Oh. And I have all the badges. Shooting wise anyway. Limitless. Corner. Deadeye. Fade bank creator. All of em
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2016, 01:33 AM   #2
Banned

Cranny's Arena

Re: I keep missing WIIIIIDE open jumpers with 88 shot in MyPark

Im pretty much used to missing open shots. Do you use boost? And what I do now is wait like a split second then shoot. I'm much better doing that than catching and shooting. I just shot 4/6, most of the ones I made I waited just a second and took the shot. There was one occasion, I got the ball and immediately shot it and of course I missed even though I was open and feedback was A-. May sound dumb but I guess that's how 2k rewards people idk but it's working for me.
Old 02-10-2016, 04:21 AM   #3
MVP

It is happen in the NBA all the time. In the Warriors game tonight Curry was. Missing wide open shots you'll be alright

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-10-2016, 06:30 AM   #4
Rookie

RonRac1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goob63
I'm a 6'3 outside pg with max shooting. Which turns out to be 88. Yet I miss so many shots I might as well go on my inside SF. And I mean wide open. Guys are in the paint and I'm shooting a 3 or even a mid. I've used all the 'op' jumpers and some weird ones. Nothing is consistent. Im not missing releases and I flat out will not shoot when a defender is within 10 feet of me. 88 3 ball and mid. And I miss

Oh. And I have all the badges. Shooting wise anyway. Limitless. Corner. Deadeye. Fade bank creator. All of em
I'm in the same boat as you bruh, but what frustrates me is that you got some guys that can hit no matter what. For example l was playing against some Rivet dudes yesterday and they had a player that l don't think missed he was hitting with hand's in his face, he even hit a few from half court. But yet l can barely hit wide open shots with my maxed out jump shot.
SMDH

Last edited by RonRac1; 02-10-2016 at 06:32 AM.
Old 02-10-2016, 12:06 PM   #5
MVP

Didn't you know? The highest percentage jumpshot to take in 2k is when someone is closing in a bit late.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2016, 12:25 PM   #6
Rookie

Y'all still crying about shooting ? Lol y'all just gotta play man I know it's frustrating missing open shots but you just gotta play. 2k not gonna fix it until prolly 2k17
Old 02-10-2016, 03:46 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvlus91
Y'all still crying about shooting ? Lol y'all just gotta play man I know it's frustrating missing open shots but you just gotta play. 2k not gonna fix it until prolly 2k17

I'm not mad at it. If you watch any NBA game you'll see how many open shots are missed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-10-2016, 04:02 PM   #8
Pro

Mbunn1993's Arena

OVR: 4

Mark Jackson on Steph Curry - "To a degree, he’s hurt the game. And what I mean by that is I go into these high school gyms, I watch these kids, and the first thing they do is run to the 3-point line."

Except this totally applies to 2K ;p

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »