Home

Serious Question

This is a discussion on Serious Question within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-21-2016, 04:18 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Serious Question

I dont know if its a placebo effect or not. But man Its feels like Im ice skating in this game. Im literally losing control over my player alot lately in Mycareer. Like I getting beat off the dribble by snail centers because I would move my center just a little bit to the left or right. And he just skate all over the damn place. Sometimes he just do a complete 360 turn for no goddamn reason. Im going to do some recording to capture these and post it here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2016, 07:00 AM   #2
Pro

Re: Serious Question

It's not placebo effect, happens to me as well. Usually when game drops it runs fine, after some period game starts to feel clunky as hell. I swear it's like i'm playing NHL, only thing is missing are hockey sticks. I turn my player to run in corner and he stops literally 1second after i released movement analog.
Old 01-21-2016, 12:26 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 13

Never felt that way myself. Maybe you're overplaying or reaching too much. I have the same results as you occasionally but it's always my fault.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Old 01-21-2016, 01:05 PM   #4
Rookie

i know what you mean. you let the left stick loose, still your player keeps on moving for quite a bit. i believe that is due to the fact that you cannot move your player step by step.

what's connceted to this, and what's highly annoying is, when that happens during training. beat the pro to be precise. you want to go to a certain spot, your player catches the ball, but keeps on moving for forever. that makes an elbow shot a 3pointer. and there is nothing you can do to stop the animation.
Old 01-22-2016, 01:38 PM   #5
Rookie

just happend to me. hold the stick too long for one milliseceond and you're doomed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt7skq0alMg

Last edited by Bernte; 01-22-2016 at 03:56 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2016, 02:39 PM   #6
Pro

TheDuggler's Arena

One thing I am really grappling with lately is overcoming the momentum of CPU defenders. I switch defenders a lot and it's always frustrating when you switch to a big guy in the paint but the CPU has started moving him in the total opposite direction he should be going and you end up just planted to the ground. I know there are lots of slow footed big men in the league, but they can still turn around without doing some sort of strange U shaped maneuver.
Old 01-23-2016, 12:28 AM   #7
Rookie

I actually have been asking a few friends on XBL if they feel this way too. I didnt at release but right now I cant stay in front of man for the life of me
Old 01-23-2016, 01:15 AM   #8
Banned

thedream2k16's Arena

Welcome to 2k

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »