Home

Best Slider Set for Local Co-op? Any advice or tips would be appreciated...

This is a discussion on Best Slider Set for Local Co-op? Any advice or tips would be appreciated... within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-20-2016, 04:50 PM   #1
Rookie

RAPH's Arena

OVR: 0
Best Slider Set for Local Co-op? Any advice or tips would be appreciated...

So I've been playing a local couch co-op MyLeague with my boy... and I've already tried a few sliders sets... but I have yet to find anything that plays realistically using co-op...

We play PG and SG, and have to depend on the front court to do their job to keep us in the game... and for the most part they don't...

The CPU AI for opposing teams seems to be off the charts but the CPU AI for your own squad seems vastly nerfed...

Is there any thing I can do to even the odds?

I just want my teammates to rebound and defend like their supposed to, make sharper passes every now and then... and to just play with some level of intensity...

They seem to play so nonchalant, while the opposing teams AI is playing like it's a game 7 of the Conference Finals... smh

Thoughts?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2016, 05:13 PM   #2
Rookie

RAPH's Arena

OVR: 0
Icon9 Re: Best Slider Set for Local Co-op? Any advice or tips would be appreciated...

Any advice or tips would be appreciated... lol
Old 01-25-2016, 03:06 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: Best Slider Set for Local Co-op? Any advice or tips would be appreciated...

for me, i jump between shadyMikes slider and MichigianFan's. At moment im using shady with steamy turd rebound attributes added

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »