Home

Butler Moments Card

This is a discussion on Butler Moments Card within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-15-2016, 10:20 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Butler Moments Card

96 Overall.. 99 draw foul 94 ft

53 points and 10 rebounds 6 assists 3 steals, shot 15/30 fg% and 21/25 from the ft line.

http://2kmtcentral.com/16/players/10078/jimmy-butler

I know he had a great game, but this card is pretty OP in my opinion. I don't understand how moments and tbt moments get decided... Butler had a great game but it still baffles me that this card as well as the other diamond tbt's are stronger than all the great hall of famers in the game.

I think until a diamond MJ that can shoot 3 balls comes out this is and will be the strongest SG card in the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2016, 11:06 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Butler Moments Card

Wow...looks sick
Old 01-15-2016, 11:09 AM   #3
Rookie

Craxior's Arena

Versus horrendous tanking Sixers and 25 free throws. Well at least theres an update of some sort, even though it's ridiculous like the rest of those diamonds.
Old 01-15-2016, 11:32 AM   #4
Pro

If it is as rare as the other diamonds there's no point in trying to pull it. There's no way you will be able to buy it in the AH unless you get rid of your entire lineup or visit the MT selling site.
Old 01-15-2016, 12:16 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craxior
Versus horrendous tanking Sixers and 25 free throws. Well at least theres an update of some sort, even though it's ridiculous like the rest of those diamonds.
corny. way overpowered. against crap Sixers as you said. but we asked for updates...gotta realize there is no reasonable middle ground with 2k when you do that.

also, the thing that really shows me how clueless and lazy is that he still has the same badges. why would a 96 ovr Diamond card have Beta Dog? lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2016, 03:42 PM   #6
MVP

MoneyOvaHuds's Arena

Butler Moments Card

He was due a moments card anyway after being snubbed for his 40 point 2nd half .

53 points is impressive regardless who it's against .

No Rose / Pau / MDJ look at the roster without Butler too vs the 76ers and it's pretty much a crap shoot matchup wise .

Butler wasn't even suppose to play and didn't go thru shootaround because of badly sprained ankle .

Bulls were down 24 , he basically brought him back himself .

Also Harden dropped 50 points in regulation in nov vs the 76ers to win by 2 with a full roster of players on his team.
Old 01-15-2016, 03:53 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyOvaHuds
He was due a moments card anyway after being snubbed for his 40 point 2nd half .

No Rose / Pau / MDJ look at the roster without Butler too vs the 76ers and it's pretty much a crap shoot matchup wise .

Butler wasn't even suppose to play and didn't go thru shootaround because of badly sprained ankle .

Bulls were down 24 , he basically brought him back himself .

Also Harden dropped 50 points in regulation in nov vs the 76ers to win by 2 with a full roster of players on his team.
yes, long overdue for a Moments, but with these Diamonds....ehh. that HOF scale mumbo jumbo was a bunch of baloney. I thought Moments was a good idea at first but this isnt what I envisioned. Anyone can drop 50 points and get a Diamond or 40 and get an Amethyst card it seems. Standards too low to justify the ratings of a permanent card. Its like someone else said....if they are gonna be done this way, we dont need Moments AND Dynamics. only one. I would like to see Moments cards be limited in contracts.
Old 01-15-2016, 03:57 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyOvaHuds

I dunno, 76ers are historically bad this year and they quit trying when down big. What's really unimpressive is the Bulls needing OT and Butler dropping 53 to beat the Sixers. Especially because he was supposed to rest and, instead, plays almost 50 minutes, often driving to hole for contact and fouls.

To beat the Sixers.

Curry was already an Amethyst, so less special to give him an improved Moments card, but he dropped 53 on the Pelicans...in 32 minutes.

The arbitrary nature of the Moments cards makes them kind of silly-feeling.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »