Home

Fast Play, No Broadcast

This is a discussion on Fast Play, No Broadcast within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-07-2016, 02:19 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Fast Play, No Broadcast

It was asked on Twitter if on this year's MLB THE SHOW, there would be an option for broadcast and fast play on online Franchise. Russell answered with no.... Do you guys think that kills the game like I do?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2016, 04:14 PM   #2
RIP Ty My Buddy

nemesis04's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: Fast Play, No Broadcast

Not at all, people go online to compete and play a lot of games. Full broadcast is like taking a long walk through the park, don't get me wrong it has a place but not online.
Old 01-07-2016, 05:12 PM   #3
Pro

breakfastcat's Arena

I agree that it has no place in online games, but it would be awesome if we could use broadcast in DD Extra Innings games. I'd like to be able to admire all the work I put into my custom uniforms by seeing them in the cutscenes.
Old 01-07-2016, 07:12 PM   #4
RIP Ty My Buddy

nemesis04's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will I Am
Yeah but would the other guy?

Those are offline games.
Old 01-07-2016, 10:30 PM   #5
MVP

Houston's Arena

I am sorry I half to disagree Nemesis, there is a lot of us who solely buy this game just to play in the online leagues and would like the OPTION of having broadcast or fast play turned on or off. I know there is a lot of button smashers who play online or randomly go online every now and then to get in a quick head 2 head game in but for die hard league guys like myself and many I have known from the 2kdays to now the pS4 most of us if not all enjoy all the presentation the game has to offer. Just sayin is should be an option not just completely shutoff.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...cast-mode.html

Now FAST PLAY wouldn't be so bad if they didnt remove so many features in it itself. Still have FAST PLAY but dont melt it down so much. When u hit a game winning HR we need to be able to see that and enjoy it. Why not in situations have a little bit more presentation turned on within fast play? One of the things that bothered me on 15 was when pinch hitting in a league game never showed u who they brought into the game, then anyone could sub in a very fast runner and you wouldnt even know it it never showed them coming into the game until the very next inning when your pitching.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2016, 01:47 AM   #6
Banned

Clarke99's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis04
Not at all, people go online to compete and play a lot of games. Full broadcast is like taking a long walk through the park, don't get me wrong it has a place but not online.
This is where expansion for season/franchise would be nice for offline instead of getting relegated to DD, which is fine in its own right but...
Old 01-08-2016, 07:38 AM   #7
Rookie

Belkbuzze's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakfastcat
I agree that it has no place in online games, but it would be awesome if we could use broadcast in DD Extra Innings games. I'd like to be able to admire all the work I put into my custom uniforms by seeing them in the cutscenes.
Totally agree. Diamond dynasty is a wonderful game mode and it would make sense to enjoy broadcast in offline games like extra innings. IMO, it would add a lot to the immersion of this mode.
Old 01-08-2016, 11:06 AM   #8
Hoping for change...

PsychoBulk's Arena

OVR: 23

I just pray they get rid of the catcher throwing the ball back to the pitcher cutoff in Broadcast mode, bit of a reality killer.

Please, let me take my sweet time should i wish to.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »