Home

Any prospect ideas for my dynasty?

This is a discussion on Any prospect ideas for my dynasty? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-05-2016, 11:00 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Any prospect ideas for my dynasty?

I'm creating prospects and giving them stories to add to the immersion, any recruit ideas would be appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2016, 11:27 PM   #2
MVP

whughes's Arena

Re: Any prospect ideas for my dynasty?

Do you want actual fake back stories for these guys? Or jus name, position, number, accessories, etc?

Fan of:
Chicago Bears
U of M Wolverines
CMU Chippewas

Old 01-06-2016, 03:17 PM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by whughes
Do you want actual fake back stories for these guys? Or jus name, position, number, accessories, etc?
Back stories would be awesome but even just name, position, number, hometown, accessories would be great.

Old 01-06-2016, 05:04 PM   #4
Rookie

caneswag907's Arena

OVR: 3

Zarif Tennfjord RB/WR #10 6’1 178 Minot, North Dakota

Son of a Norwegian father and Moroccan mother, Zarif is an athlete through and through. His parents were both Olympians, his father being a speed skater and mother being a sprinter. He spent the first decade of his life in his native Norway before moving to the United States. Tennfjord first picked up a football his freshman year of high school and was a natural. His skills are unpolished but Zarif possesses superior athleticism.

RB, slot WR, returner, something like Dexter McCluster was at Ole Miss. The kinda guy you don’t want to put between the tackles but is deadly in open space. He’s a bit undersized and therefore more susceptible to injury, not a guy you want out there 100% of the time but every time he lines up Tennfjord is a homerun threat.
Old 01-06-2016, 07:18 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by caneswag907
Zarif Tennfjord RB/WR #10 6’1 178 Minot, North Dakota

Son of a Norwegian father and Moroccan mother, Zarif is an athlete through and through. His parents were both Olympians, his father being a speed skater and mother being a sprinter. He spent the first decade of his life in his native Norway before moving to the United States. Tennfjord first picked up a football his freshman year of high school and was a natural. His skills are unpolished but Zarif possesses superior athleticism.

RB, slot WR, returner, something like Dexter McCluster was at Ole Miss. The kinda guy you don’t want to put between the tackles but is deadly in open space. He’s a bit undersized and therefore more susceptible to injury, not a guy you want out there 100% of the time but every time he lines up Tennfjord is a homerun threat.
This is really good, thanks!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2016, 07:51 PM   #6
Rookie

NKRDIBL's Arena

OVR: 1

As a Canadian. And the success of Andrew Wiggins in the NBA. I always hope that one day the football side gets their Wiggins. Could have some sort of back story where maybe is father was a former nhl player or baseball player.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
Old 01-06-2016, 09:44 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NKRDIBL
As a Canadian. And the success of Andrew Wiggins in the NBA. I always hope that one day the football side gets their Wiggins. Could have some sort of back story where maybe is father was a former nhl player or baseball player.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
If you have any ideas, I'd be glad to hear them.

Old 01-07-2016, 01:00 AM   #8
Rookie

caneswag907's Arena

OVR: 3

Nate Quantrill QB #16 6’3 194 London, Ontario, Canada

In the case of Nate Quantrill the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. The son of long time major league pitcher (and Canadian) Paul Quantrill has the same pinpoint precision as his father. While it’s no rocket, Nate has a decent arm and can move the ball down the field. Quantrill’s quick on his feet, though no burner, he has exceptional escapability. He can extend the play, buying his receivers an extra second or two to get open. Ideally would find himself in a West Coast offense.

If you want any more let me know, I do the same thing for my dynasties. I’ve got a name randomizer I made in excel with tens of thousands first and last names.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »