Home

Major props to who that picks their hometown teams besides the Warriors and Cavs

This is a discussion on Major props to who that picks their hometown teams besides the Warriors and Cavs within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-04-2016, 09:35 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Major props to who that picks their hometown teams besides the Warriors and Cavs

I appericate to all that plays with their hometown teams, everytime I play against them, they play beautiful basketball, running plays using strategies to win. They have to use their whole team to win cause they will be already be at a disadvantage. You can win with any teams, you just got to practice and knows your personal weakness and strengths, don't be afraid to pick any team and go up against the elites, yes elite teams do get away with alot of B.S cause of their awareness but it's more enjoyable using stick skills to win and it's more satisfying beating the elites.

I've play the Warriors 10 times in a roll, and yes I do win most of them being the Grizz, I have a awesome defensive scheme to stop them and I'm very happy to see all the bad messages afterwards lol..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2016, 10:14 PM   #2
MVP

alabamarob's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Major props to who that picks their hometown teams besides the Warriors and Cavs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Law504
I appericate to all that plays with their hometown teams, everytime I play against them, they play beautiful basketball, running plays using strategies to win. They have to use their whole team to win cause they will be already be at a disadvantage. You can win with any teams, you just got to practice and knows your personal weakness and strengths, don't be afraid to pick any team and go up against the elites, yes elite teams do get away with alot of B.S cause of their awareness but it's more enjoyable using stick skills to win and it's more satisfying beating the elites.

I've play the Warriors 10 times in a roll, and yes I do win most of them being the Grizz, I have a awesome defensive scheme to stop them and I'm very happy to see all the bad messages afterwards lol..
We made a whole lg off hometown teams. I havent played with a team other then the hawks yet. But to each his or her own.

Youtube: 2k Hawks

Settings I play on.
Minutes: 12
Difficulty: HOF
Online or Offline player: Both
In a MLO: Yes
Old 01-04-2016, 10:34 PM   #3
Pro

LO6IX's Arena

Re: Major props to who that picks their hometown teams besides the Warriors and Cavs

I don't really blame people for not choosing their home teams. Every time I chose the Bargnani Raptors I would get blown out by the Heat or Thunder in past games, last year every Raptors player had a messed up release and couldn't shoot. This year I'm not really feeling the Raptors IRL and in 2K. I'd much rather use the Cavs, Warriors, Spurs, Hawks, Mavs, Pistons and Hornets
Old 01-04-2016, 10:45 PM   #4
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Been holding it down with the Hornets...hope they never move above Tier 3!

Last edited by The 24th Letter; 01-05-2016 at 08:53 AM.
Old 01-04-2016, 10:51 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 15

2k could offer me an endorsement deal to be on 2k17 and I wouldn't play with the 76ers lol. I only have so much time in the course of a week to play 2k and I'm not wasting it.

2013 and 2015 OS NFL Pick'em Champ...somehow I won 2 in 3 years.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2016, 11:36 PM   #6
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenom1990
2k could offer me an endorsement deal to be on 2k17 and I wouldn't play with the 76ers lol. I only have so much time in the course of a week to play 2k and I'm not wasting it.
Lmao...unique perspective.
Old 01-05-2016, 12:43 AM   #7
Rookie

Sleepy59's Arena

Played with Bulls when Drose was injured, and killed people with Nate, Bellineli and Hinrich's 3, Hamiltons mid, Boozers post fade, Taj's spin moves and Butler(non-star) / noah's D. You just gotta know your team, and each players strong points or weaknesses. Some people just want to abuse stars to turbo all game.
Old 01-05-2016, 01:07 AM   #8
The Real Birdman

Mikelopedia's Arena

OVR: 1

For about 4 years now, I've played every online quick game by hitting random and going with whomever I get. There was a few years where it kinda sucked that my hometown team is the Heat lol.

Easiest way to cause a rage meltdown is beat an elite team with Philly, Brooklyn or Minnesota. "Cheat codes" .....

PSN: MiiikeMarsh

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »