Home

Anyone, Plese, Points in the Paint.

This is a discussion on Anyone, Plese, Points in the Paint. within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-15-2015, 08:44 PM   #1
Rookie

DetroitBreh's Arena

OVR: 0
Anyone, Plese, Points in the Paint.

I kind of lashed out at some good people on here, who comes with great product. I won't put blame anywhere but I'm THROUGHLY FRUSTRATED WITH THE SIMULATED STATS. Mainly points in the paint since I think affecting gameplay most. If the Mavs only average 17PIP per game, what's that mean? Wheres the dirk back downs? Where are the cuts to the rim. Man I'm just pissed man. This gāme has been out since the end of September and we've gotten 4 patches that haven't really seem to equally much to people who are my player fanatics. Franchise mode is my staple, always has been. I want to create storylines and drama. No knock on a single player mode but damn! How are they gonna keep ignoring sim players??? So I just ask a few questions:
1.) Am I crazy? Or are sim stats terrible and inexcusable?
2.) Does anyone care about this? Can you point me in the right direction? And,
3.) If you're a 2k developer or insider who can affect the game and you are reading this.. HOW DO YOU NOT CARE ABOUT SIMULATED STATS????
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2015, 09:15 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Anyone, Plese, Points in the Paint.

I havent tested with 2k Stock Roster(s) since about week 2 after release. I can tell you the Point of Emphasis, Playbooks, Player Tendencies all need to be edited for you to be able to get the Results you desire.

If you Edit i would recommend making these Edits to ONE team and see how it works. Hopefully you can get your desired results.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 12-16-2015, 01:05 AM   #3
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitBreh
I kind of lashed out at some good people on here, who comes with great product. I won't put blame anywhere but I'm THROUGHLY FRUSTRATED WITH THE SIMULATED STATS. Mainly points in the paint since I think affecting gameplay most. If the Mavs only average 17PIP per game, what's that mean? Wheres the dirk back downs? Where are the cuts to the rim. Man I'm just pissed man. This gāme has been out since the end of September and we've gotten 4 patches that haven't really seem to equally much to people who are my player fanatics. Franchise mode is my staple, always has been. I want to create storylines and drama. No knock on a single player mode but damn! How are they gonna keep ignoring sim players??? So I just ask a few questions:
1.) Am I crazy? Or are sim stats terrible and inexcusable?
2.) Does anyone care about this? Can you point me in the right direction? And,
3.) If you're a 2k developer or insider who can affect the game and you are reading this.. HOW DO YOU NOT CARE ABOUT SIMULATED STATS????

Yes its a shame that the NBA2k devs dont have desire to actually make a true simulation of the NBA. Sure the gameplay is solid, but a true simulations model is not just gameplay but also simulated stats in Association modes. Its always been a issue with this game, and probably always will be with them kissing the online whiner rears constantly which in turns typically screws us hard core Assocition type players. I think were a dying breed tbh.

As vtcrb said basically you have to rebuild the rosters if you want any form of realism on the sim side of things. I had hopes when Beds wnet to work for 2k that we would get better player ratings and tendencies but the only thing that has really changed is we get these +1, -1 updates to overalls for some players more often and thats it. Nothing other than having all players int he game have improved from a roster standpoint for us offline career mode players.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 12-16-2015, 01:27 AM   #4
Formerly known as Barnsey

Barncore's Arena

OVR: 1

Calm down a bit and then respectfully post about it in here: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-fix-list.html
Old 12-16-2015, 09:28 PM   #5
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnsey
Calm down a bit and then respectfully post about it in here: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-fix-list.html

It hasnt did anyone any good over the years now to post these issues, so doubt it would do anyone any good now either. I know what the OP said is already in that thread anyway. It gets put there every year

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »