Home

Please tone down the celebrations!

This is a discussion on Please tone down the celebrations! within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-29-2015, 02:01 AM   #1
Rookie

BPM 81's Arena

OVR: 7
Please tone down the celebrations!

nothing worst than going up late and then losing to a football pass down court
while you try and get ahold of your pf and pull him back while he's whooping it up
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2015, 02:02 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Please tone down the celebrations!

Its not the celebrations... Theres an option to turn off after basket camera cuts, thats your culprit. Your welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-29-2015, 02:16 AM   #3
Rookie

BPM 81's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xx2khazard
Its not the celebrations... Theres an option to turn off after basket camera cuts, thats your culprit. Your welcome

online...?
Old 11-29-2015, 02:19 AM   #4
Rookie

Yes should be in the gameplay options just do it in the main menu before the online game. If that doesnt work then i can see why your frustrated

Old 11-29-2015, 02:31 AM   #5
Rookie

BPM 81's Arena

i can't see how that's possible, that option i believe appears under gameplay
turning off prior wouldn't seem to make a difference since it would have to affect both users
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2015, 06:17 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

I wish they could make two sections for this forum, the main one for the offline part of the game and one small for you people who only play online because games are made to be played offline and online is just a small small part. I'm tired of your stupid idiotic complainings which make 2k developers ruin the game also for us offline people.
Old 11-29-2015, 06:59 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelsan
I wish they could make two sections for this forum, the main one for the offline part of the game and one small for you people who only play online because games are made to be played offline and online is just a small small part. I'm tired of your stupid idiotic complainings which make 2k developers ruin the game also for us offline people.
While I don't think that online is a very small part of the community, there's no doubt that the tweaking done to make online players satisfied, ruins the experience for many offline players. And the worst thing is the forced "updates" which doesn't say what it does, and you can't refuse to update either. The latest "fix" now is so gamebreaking that I don't find it worthwhile playing in this state. A game is supposed to be fun and rewarding, but the amount of sh*t thrown your way in MyCareer now is unbelievable. The turnover rating is atrocious, you get stripped driving open lanes with guards, you get stripped when your idiot teammates decides to pass to you while you're more than heavily guarded, you get turnovers for anything. Last game I got 10 turnovers, doing nothing too stupid, before I decided to do anything to avoid setting club record. I.e. only safe pasing on the perimeter and shooting from deep. As a 88 rated guard, max playmaking. On rookie. Fun, isn't it?

Oh, and I simmed my first game in 2K16. The game ended 133-123. Livingston, 2nd in the league is scoring, made a whooping 0 points. Fun AND realistic.
Old 11-29-2015, 01:08 PM   #8
Rookie

BPM 81's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelsan
this just reads as "it's not important to me so it's not important"

how is it stupid idiotic complaining if it's something that has a real affect on the gameplay, something that could most likely be rectified without having any bearing on the way YOU personally like to play offline since the option is already there for you to control if it's part of after basket cuts as the user said above

and online being a small part of the game? All I ever see people talk about is the park, play now, all I ever see streaming is the park, 2ktv seems to focus heavily on the park. During a recent 2ktv poll when asked which mode users were most excited for, of the 4 choice the park received something like 54% percent of the vote, online is not a small part of the game

you offline only guys may be the majority here but you'll always be out numbered by casuals who most likely are playing online and until that changes that's who 2k is going to cater to like it or not

Last edited by BPM 81; 11-29-2015 at 01:29 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »