Home

The Points in the Issue fix Roster Xbox One

This is a discussion on The Points in the Issue fix Roster Xbox One within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-25-2015, 05:29 AM   #1
Rookie

DetroitBreh's Arena

OVR: 0
The Points in the Issue fix Roster Xbox One

Okay so, coming to this site I've realized, I'm a sim gamer. Didn't know it was a word for it, but when it comes to most sports games, give me the dynasty or franchise mode. The single player mode in sports game has always been ehh, I wanna make a great but that's a conversation for another lost.

Since 2k16 has come out, I've looked high and low for the PIP issue fix but not many folks seem to care. Which is cool, not knocking anyone, but I post this to ask a few questions?

If I upload a roster that has seemingly fixed this issue would people wanna try that out?
Are you willing to give me feedback on the roster for tweaks? (I don't wanna make it seem like I'll get all sim world on a roster because I wont, honestly I just got lucky finally in fixing a problem.)
Willing to help me cross reference sim stats and real life stats?

Basically, I like real gameplay, I want the players on my sports game to play as their real life counterpart, bottomline. [I actually have steph averaging 10 3PTA a game. In one game I pulled off him just a hair with Anthony Davis and he really pulled up and cashed it.] So if I caught your eye on this and you're on xbox and have been angry with seeing teams averaging between 30 and 15 PIP per game, let me know. Thanks for reading and Cheers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2015, 02:08 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: The Points in the Issue fix Roster Xbox One

This sounds interesting. My time is limited but I'd be willing to take a look at it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »