Home

Awesome Myteam Moments

This is a discussion on Awesome Myteam Moments within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-19-2015, 02:26 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Awesome Myteam Moments

So I decided to start this thread to share the great experiences myteam brings to some of us time to time lol.

So after all the tips i got for finishing domination in the forums I was knocking out the last 3 teams.(You guys were completely right, Attack off of pnr for dunks and press.) My first packs from historic east.... Mo Cheeks... I was like eh whatever its about Scottie. Next Team. Historic West. I really wanted Mullin but figured I probably wont be too lucky.... I got DOMINIQUE WILKENS!!!! i literally jumped up. Crazy. The night couldnt get any better right? I finish myteam allstars from that i got Mike Bibby, i was cool and finally..... Scottie. Dope, i figured my night couldnt get any better than that...... I decide with 3500 MT i had left to buy a moments pack. I bought a few earlier and got nothing so i had no expectations. Hell Mario Chalmers wouldve been cool..... I got Porzingis and thats the third one on ps4 market!!!!! I snapped.
So by tomorrow if my dynamic Pg13 i put up for 175k and Hopefully Porzingis sells for 57k.. Ill have a ton of MT... Crazy night. If not, beware of catching me in these Myteam streets because i have a Sabonis-Porzingis backcourt coming for anyone who wants some problems!!!! lol. I cant wait to hear about what crazy experience you guys may have had.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2015, 02:41 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Awesome Myteam Moments

Craziest moment for me was a couple of days ago, when i opened 3 VIP boxes and a few other VIP packs. First box, i got PG13, Eddie Jones, Tim Hardaway, Beal and Kawhi. After that i ripped open a few more packs and got my first amethyst pull ever in Bob Cousy.

Since the packs were hot, i decided to open another box and got Dwight, Kobe, PG13 again, and Dirk, maybe 1 more gold that i can't remember. Ripped open a few packs again, and i pulled a LEBRON. 2 Amethyst pulls probably 20 minutes apart.

Because of the luck i decided to open a 3rd box and i managed to get Conley and Ben Wallace

Crazy day of pulls

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »