Home

Old 11-12-2015, 01:26 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
TBT 11/12

Trash and more trash. Gotta be kidding me with recycled Kirilenko, Boozer, and KMart. Same lame badges on AK and KMart.

Last edited by knick9; 11-12-2015 at 02:43 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2015, 03:34 PM   #2
MVP

Re: TBT 11/12

yeah, let's face it only good TBT players in 6 weeks game are Melo and Howards, but they are so RARE, you could built a starting lineup of 5 amethysts (Curry/Harden/LBJ/KD/AD) before you are able to buy a TBT melo of 500k.
Old 11-12-2015, 03:55 PM   #3
MVP

justlaze's Arena

It simply underlines again how much trash 2K16s MyTeam Mode is.
Probably the game is playable at the end of April when some cards are finally released.
Old 11-12-2015, 04:16 PM   #4
Banned

This mode so stale now, each week the same trash players no one want to use. Not even sure why most these players even getting cards.
Old 11-12-2015, 07:28 PM   #5
Rookie

Are you kidding me 2k? They make the ****ty releases even ****tier. They have Kirilenko listed as a PF when he played 72% of the season as a SF. He was one of the most versatile perimeter defenders we've seen and he gets 1 badge? Who makes these cards? I feel like it shouldn't be hard to get right, but sure enough 2k proves me wrong.

It wouldn't be so bad if they released the mediocre cards with better cards, considering they do it weekly. There are tons of incredible seasons players played to make cards from, and you could even reuse the ones you made last year. This isn't rocket science
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2015, 08:00 PM   #6
MVP

Who's in charge of this mode? Are they even interested in the NBA? One thing they should love to do is make these players as accurate as possible, that should be the fun part! Said this all last year but Nets K-Mart not having Lob Finisher or Posterizer at the minimum is embarrassing. That's how he played! And AK47 with only Scrapper??? Hire someone who cares about this stuff!

I mean they couldn't even bother putting a picture of Drexler in a Rockets uniform on his Amethyst Rockets card... It's just careless.

Last edited by knick9; 11-12-2015 at 08:04 PM.
Old 11-13-2015, 03:34 AM   #7
Pro

OVR: 4

What's funny is the fact that there is a someone in 2K that actually believes that these are players that people are really clamoring for in this mode. Like these players are the first ones people think should exist in the game. Like really? Way to milk an already good thing by getting people's hopes up every week just to release trash. That Nets team, sure KMart was one of the popular players that year but can he really be serviceable in this mode where people like to put players out of position at the 4? KMart can certainly lock down any power forward at the 4 but LeBron and KD? They would run circles around him. Lately, Throwback Thursday has been featuring players that were more role players than anything. Really lame.

PG: Reward Amethyst Steve Francis
SG: Jamal Crawford (Hawks)
SF: Kevin Durant
PF: Carmelo Anthony
C: DeMarcus Cousins

6th: Stephen Curry

Coach: Doc Rivers
Playbook: Phoenix Suns
Old 11-13-2015, 10:57 AM   #8
Banned

Enso's Arena

I started Myteam late last year, so pretty much all the good players we're available. Was it the same last year when did they start to release the good cards?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »