Home

Editing updated 2k roster - am I missing something?

This is a discussion on Editing updated 2k roster - am I missing something? within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-08-2015, 04:48 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Editing updated 2k roster - am I missing something?

Hi all,

Long time reader here.

I was wondering if I am doing something wrong, but when I go to 'create roster' and download the 2k16 official roster, when I go into the teams it has the old ratings (Curry as 93 instead of 94, Beal is at 80 instead of 82).

Is there any way I can modify the current updated 2k16 roster as opposed to the original release date one?

This is a serious issue, as 5 friends and I have done an auction draft for players and play each other with our modified team and roster - and I want to take advantage of Curry & Beal's updated ratings!

Thanks for your help everyone.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2015, 10:01 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 33
Re: Editing updated 2k roster - am I missing something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brezzab
Hi all,

Long time reader here.

I was wondering if I am doing something wrong, but when I go to 'create roster' and download the 2k16 official roster, when I go into the teams it has the old ratings (Curry as 93 instead of 94, Beal is at 80 instead of 82).

Is there any way I can modify the current updated 2k16 roster as opposed to the original release date one?

This is a serious issue, as 5 friends and I have done an auction draft for players and play each other with our modified team and roster - and I want to take advantage of Curry & Beal's updated ratings!

Thanks for your help everyone.
The injury free roster doesnt has the latest edits, you have to use the one with injuries and if you dont want injuries you will have to edit them manually.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »