Home

State of this game 1 month later?

This is a discussion on State of this game 1 month later? within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-31-2015, 03:52 PM   #1
MVP

Ownal0t's Arena

OVR: 0
State of this game 1 month later?

i wont go on about the whole game (TBH i hardly touched pro am but i guess i get on it soon) but i will point out some things that really annoys me after a month.

- H2H is broken

No Fatigue settings or need to make subs? its been a MONTH EA. and you got people running old, or injury prone players for the Whole game. LOL. i mean at least turn auto subs on. to get people to use a timeout or to get some sort of bench action. how do you have a competitive game where in the year 2015 without the skill or strategy part of the game involved.

this is funny cause in LUT (which i will get to) you have all that

- Shooting online is lol

i know randoms can have a hot game. ( DMC shooting 4/5 from the 3) and rubio lighting it up the other night. but on live Tony Allen , AD, Rubio , DMC and people with bad ratings for the 3 ball. shouldnt be your clutch 3 point shooters

how about we make the player rating matter more than how good you have the shot meter learned? then again i dont think there a way to fix this without breaking the whole game.

- SuperStar Mode hurts this game more than it helps.

YAY COMPETITION FROM THE CPU. yes this is good. but This year its LOL. i feel like im fighting EVERYTHING WRONG with this game. along with the CPU. most of my games on superstar mode HAS NOT, been a good or fun experince. the Bronze player challenge on LUT is going to make me yell if i try that again. when people ask me how do you get better at the game i send them to Superstar mode and tell them dont come back online till you can stop the BS from BOTH all star teams

i want a competitive game were everything plays normal still. not one where im fighting the game and the sliders. this might be a personal thing but ehh

- LUT is literally the same Game mode from last year + make up.

you can put make up on a pig and call him Kenny. but at the end of the day he a pig with make up.

i feel like little to nothing changed. we still have the SAME GLITCHES FROM LAST YEAR GAME in THIS YEAR.JFC. how has that not been fixed yet. Still no seasons and ... im not getting into this again. but i doubt a patch will fix that.

also cause the community is dead. the market is also dead. as nothing sells but high rated players lol.

- Players are either still not looking like themselves or their picture is messed up.

GAMES HAVE BEEN PLAYED NOW. ITS the 31st of october. JALIL IS STILLED BALD AND WIERD LOOKING ALONG WITH LIKE 6 OTHER ROOKIES IF NOT MORE. They all look the same. and some of the other rookies ughhhh.

as for the player pics. you can see this game was literally a copy and paste. JR /Shum. and Mozgov are all in their last teams jerseys. and im sure those trades happened in january LOL. Jordan clarkson Still has no Picture ...... LOL

and im sure there are others players who follow this same thing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2015, 03:55 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: State of this game 1 month later?

Couldn't agree more. For a company trying to revamp their franchise, they sure don't seem to care about its success. If they do, they sure as hell don't show it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-31-2015, 05:02 PM   #3
MVP

Ownal0t's Arena

i really thought things would be great this year. other wise i wouldnt have dropped the full 60 but LOL SILLY ME.

i dont know how you game changers do this. but god bless
Old 10-31-2015, 05:47 PM   #4
Rookie

Yeah I got caught up in the hype and pre ordered the game almost a month in advance. Smh I acted impulsively for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-31-2015, 06:56 PM   #5
Rookie

This is another reason why EA will never be able to sell Live well besides the game still looking outdated. They always disappoint people who want to be open-minded and give the game a chance, only to feel burnt with the overall product. How do you recover from three yearly letdowns in a row? It is going to take a miracle to get them out of this rut they put themselves in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2015, 08:03 PM   #6
MVP

Ownal0t's Arena

nah trust me. this is the LAST TIME EA will see me buy a NBA live at full price. i liked 15 so much after how bad 14 was. and i really thought we were going somewhere. and look we arent. fool me once. it wont happen again (for the record i got live 14/15 late while both were on sale.)

and a question.

i know in 2k spamming dribble moves can drain your energy? is that the case here? i just did a H2h (i lost) where all the dude did was spam dribble moves into the paint till he got a open lay u or dunk that for some reason wasnt blockable. i feel like this should tire your guys out but due to never losing energy. who gives a ****. HAHA

the one thing the other game does right is, if you spam dribbles moves you will get tired at some point, you will probably lose the ball due to collision and more than likly you would spin move your self out of bounds.

but live doesnt know what collision is. and it has baby sitting barriers on the OOB line. sighhhhhh...
Old 10-31-2015, 09:37 PM   #7
Pro

Philstat's Arena

OVR: 5

Absolutely great points, though they aren't listening. It's the same every year lies and hype. I'm done with this series, I've moved on. NBA Live is dead this year IMO, the sales are dismal. EA will do the same next year as they did this year, a few changes here and there, give out about 15 games or so to youtube (characters) and hope that they are able to hornswoggle a few on here to buy it.
Old 11-01-2015, 01:59 AM   #8
MVP

Ownal0t's Arena

EA are currently pissing off whoever they had still buying their games. next year game will sell less than 8k UNLESS they start LISTENING to US

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »