Home

Rack attack?

This is a discussion on Rack attack? within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-30-2015, 10:28 AM   #1
MVP

sirjam's Arena

OVR: 15
Rack attack?

Has anyone been able to pull this move off? Everytime I try it she jus does her forearm finish. I've tried every button combo from behind. The directions say jus push y but that gives me the forearm finish to. Please help?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2015, 11:07 AM   #2
MVP

Greene_Flash03's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Rack attack?

I don't think it's in the game, tbh with you. I checked the move list last night and did not see Rack Attack.
Old 10-30-2015, 03:35 PM   #3
MVP

sirjam's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greene_Flash03
I don't think it's in the game, tbh with you. I checked the move list last night and did not see Rack Attack.
If u pause the game and go to special moves it says it's there. And if u go to edit her, it's in her moves. It says you jus push y from behind her but it doesn't work
Old 10-30-2015, 04:34 PM   #4
MVP

Greene_Flash03's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirjam
If u pause the game and go to special moves it says it's there. And if u go to edit her, it's in her moves. It says you jus push y from behind her but it doesn't work
Ah, my bad then.

Your stamina needs to be at least 50%. Did you happen to see your stamina level during the match?
Old 10-30-2015, 04:38 PM   #5
MVP

sirjam's Arena

I was on easy level with no damage done. Y does it have to be 50 though. I jus saw a vid of a guy doing it, tried to mimic him but it still didn't work.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2015, 04:39 PM   #6
MVP

Greene_Flash03's Arena

Quote:
I was on easy level with no damage done. Y does it have to be 50 though. I jus saw a vid of a guy doing it, tried to mimic him but it still didn't work.
You have to have "enough" energy to pull of signature and finishers. Which it make sense if you think about it.
Old 10-30-2015, 04:47 PM   #7
MVP

sirjam's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greene_Flash03
You have to have "enough" energy to pull of signature and finishers. Which it make sense if you think about it.
The forearm is a finisher and I did that one about 10 times in the match but she never did the rack attack. It says finisher under my feet so I try to hit Y and she does the forearm finish no matter if I'm behind no matter if I press a direction and y. It's always that finisher. It says all u have to do is earn finisher and press Y when finish Icon displays but I can't get it to do it. Gotta be something I'm missing. Distance, positioning etc. can u try to do it?
Old 10-30-2015, 04:49 PM   #8
MVP

Greene_Flash03's Arena

Quote:
The forearm is a finisher and I did that one about 10 times in the match but she never did the rack attack. It says finisher under my feet so I try to hit Y and she does the forearm finish no matter if I'm behind no matter if I press a direction and y. It's always that finisher. It says all u have to do is earn finisher and press Y when finish Icon displays but I can't get it to do it. Gotta be something I'm missing. Distance, positioning etc. can u try to do it?
I will try to do this later when I get home, and try to record a video.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »