Home

WWE 2K16 MyCareer

This is a discussion on WWE 2K16 MyCareer within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-29-2015, 01:22 PM   #1
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7
WWE 2K16 MyCareer

Hey guys! I haven't seen a thread for MyCareer yet, so thought why not and make one to hear about everyone's journey through the start to the Hall of Fame! I personally have to wait until Monday to get the game, but MyCareer is more than likely going to be my go to this year, and will definitely be posting!

I can't wait to hear about everyone else's careers!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2015, 01:29 PM   #2
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2K16 MyCareer

Mr. Black is back for another year! So far I've finished my feud with Tyler Breeze and am #4 in the NXT title picture.

Reed is comin' atcha!!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 10-29-2015, 01:59 PM   #3
MVP

I'm using my usual CAW, Jeff Michaels. This time his character is quite different. In the past, he'd be that tweener, only trust yourself character. This time, I decided to really develop him into a more unique, sort of, character. While going through the various options for his appearance, I noticed a familiar outfit and decided to role with it. He is currently wearing a mock CM Punk outfit. He's just as technically sound as Punk was, lots of knee strikes and kicks, however his personality is completely different. While wrestling wise he's on point with Punk, personality wise he takes much after John Cena, and with the horrible mic skills of the voice over actor, the two literally go hand in hand. It's very much a good satirical way to start off MyCareer. First feud was with Tyler, then I moved on to Collin Cassidy, and the last feud I just finished was fighting Owens and winning the NXT Title. I'll upload screens and what not through his career.
Old 10-29-2015, 02:15 PM   #4
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Just curious Steven is Lillian saying your character's name during his entrance? Case for some reason she's only said mine one time....and it was while being attacked by Tyler Breeze during my entrance xD

Reed is comin' atcha!!

Old 10-29-2015, 03:21 PM   #5
Pro

YeOldTonk's Arena

OVR: 6
Location: Foothills of the Cascade Mountains in the great PacNW

Just finished my rivalry with Tyler Breeze. Was getting frustrated with him reversing 3/4 of my signature and finisher moves. As usual he would kick out of quite a few, but just the number of reversals he was doing in the matches was incredible.

Anyone want to add me for invasion, go ahead. My PSN tag is YeOldTonk. Be sure to say you're from OS on request.

This thing called Twitter I do sometimes

What's your thoughts? It's a game.

Last edited by YeOldTonk; 10-29-2015 at 03:23 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2015, 03:22 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
Just curious Steven is Lillian saying your character's name during his entrance? Case for some reason she's only said mine one time....and it was while being attacked by Tyler Breeze during my entrance xD

Reed is comin' atcha!!
She is. But she's saying it wrong lol. Lillian will say, Jeff Michael.... even when the game let me select Michaels.
Old 10-29-2015, 04:09 PM   #7
Rookie

bigdaddykraven's Arena

OVR: 4

I actually just had an INCREDIBLE match against KO for the NXT title. Very back and forth, which is interesting because even in losses and leave the match feeling like good about it. Granted I've had a few BS matches (I beat on a guy for 5 minutes, he pulls off 3 moves at the end and pins me) but overall I feel like the flow is great.

I had the thought to hit the record button after the match ended and luckily the PS4 grabbed it all. I'll try to post it later, when I get home from work.
Old 10-29-2015, 05:09 PM   #8
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenSD
She is. But she's saying it wrong lol. Lillian will say, Jeff Michael.... even when the game let me select Michaels.

Huh that's pretty funny! I wonder what I have to do to get her to say my character name. It might be a bug though. Back on topic though, I just got in a rivalry with Finn Balor! Hoping it eventually ends in a title match considering he is the champ! And I've slowly started turning heel because he's a face.

Reed is comin' atcha!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »