Home

Gameplay changes?

This is a discussion on Gameplay changes? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-28-2015, 03:57 PM   #1
Rookie

SpartanBaller's Arena

OVR: 6
Gameplay changes?

Were there gameplay changes made last night? I play offline with my friend a lot and since last night it seems like players are faster and it is harder to play D. Less bumping and less contesting shot when pulling the L trigger. If I remember correctly when you played intense D your meter would drain and it doesn't appear to do that any longer. Not sure about the last one though.

Last edited by SpartanBaller; 10-28-2015 at 04:01 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2015, 07:35 PM   #2
Rookie

Crozyn's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Gameplay changes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartanBaller
Were there gameplay changes made last night? I play offline with my friend a lot and since last night it seems like players are faster and it is harder to play D. Less bumping and less contesting shot when pulling the L trigger. If I remember correctly when you played intense D your meter would drain and it doesn't appear to do that any longer. Not sure about the last one though.
I was just wondering this too. But to me it is easier to play D. It seems the shot percentage has dropped way down for superstar/sim. I noticed this from playing 2 games today. Maybe it was just those games though...

EDIT: I also noticed the CPU actually gets blocks this time.

Last edited by Crozyn; 10-28-2015 at 07:41 PM.
Old 10-28-2015, 08:18 PM   #3
Rookie

SpartanBaller's Arena

OVR: 6

Just played again about an hour ago and it seemed to be back to normal. But there was definitely something up with the games last night and this morning I played.
Old 10-28-2015, 08:43 PM   #4
Banned

WISports's Arena

Not on my end. It's still hard to move around the court without defenders bumping you and stopping your momentum. Also feels like my guy is wearing ankle weights the way he moves around. Like running thru mud.
Old 11-02-2015, 03:17 AM   #5
Rookie

gremdog8's Arena

I noticed last night I played the game was way faster playing than normal when I did the little please update and return to the main menu update it does sometimes. I usually play on game speed 56 cause the game just wasn't fast enough for me but I played same settings/sliders I have been using for a few weeks and my guys was like playing on game speed in the upper 60's so I toned it back down to 50 and game has been playing a lot like launch again. They say they don't tweak gameplay in those updates but something speed wise was tuned.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2015, 03:24 AM   #6
The Real Birdman

Mikelopedia's Arena

OVR: 1

You're absolutely right. I just played 4 games tonight after not playing for almost a week. All of a sudden, the CPU is sprinting around, forcing everything in the paint (even with my sliders to combat this) and I can't stay in front of anyone no matter the matchup due to my player's response time defensively being too sluggish.

100% different experience than when I last played. And honestly it's quite awful.

However, I am loving the CPU's D. They are indeed getting blocks and all 4 games i shot under 40%. It's just their offense feels like I'm playing online against a 11 year old.

PSN: MiiikeMarsh

Last edited by Mikelopedia; 11-02-2015 at 03:26 AM.
Old 11-02-2015, 03:31 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

Finally it's as fast as the beginning but these quiet updates worry me a lot.....

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk
Old 11-02-2015, 05:59 AM   #8
Banned

bo.jangles344's Arena

The placebo effect is real. Lol.

They've told us every time they've changed anything so far.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »