Home

MyPark Issues

This is a discussion on MyPark Issues within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-18-2015, 11:57 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
MyPark Issues

1.) Way too many bailout calls in MyPark. Bad players are getting rewarded an extra possession for trying to make bad plays. 6'2 PG's are trying to posterize Centers or players are recklessly trying to put up good contested shots and are getting foul calls for it. Your player will automatically foul by just holding the Left Trigger in some instances. I know we didn't get many foul calls in 2k15 but in 2k16 it has went overboard IMO.

2.) Matchup Issues - People have posted about this already. No reason for match ups and icons to switch so often in this game. PG's guarding Centers, Centers guarding PG's. Fix this 2k

3.) 3's are kinda predictable ever since the shooting % adjustment. We noticed if you miss your first two 3 point attempts the 3rd usually goes in about 90% of the time even if your release is off. It doesn't matter who takes the 3rd attempted 3 it will still go in regardless (if they have decent shooting). Pay close attention to this if you haven't the next time you're in the park.

4.) Clip speaks for itself. Not the first time I've seen this happen but this should've been called out of bounds. Unfortunately the ball goes through the backboard and they get points for this. Needs a fix
Example Right Here

Feel free to add to the list if you want. Hopefully things won't get overlooked this year like it did last year as 2k16 has a lot of potential.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2015, 12:19 PM   #2
Pro

Hopsin's Arena

Re: MyPark Issues

The "rip ball while driving to the hole" needs to be toned down a lot.. I've played guys that literally only did that.

And IMO either the Jamal Crawford size up needs to be toned down slightly or Pet move size up needs to be. No need for me to have 18 defense (90 on ball IQ + boost) and still get my ankles killed by a Jamal Crawford spammer.

That's all I have for now, but I'll add more if need be.
Old 10-18-2015, 12:50 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopsin
The "rip ball while driving to the hole" needs to be toned down a lot.. I've played guys that literally only did that.

And IMO either the Jamal Crawford size up needs to be toned down slightly or Pet move size up needs to be. No need for me to have 18 defense (90 on ball IQ + boost) and still get my ankles killed by a Jamal Crawford spammer.

Thats why i never upgrade my defense. you could max defense and still suck at it because YOU CONTROL the defense player
Old 10-18-2015, 01:12 PM   #4
MVP

ViolenceFight's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopsin

Yeah. When they said they were upping the strip %, we both had the discussion about it. It was WAY too easy in 2k15, now it's almost automatic on here. Nothing feels worse than breaking a guy down, being on the way to the rim and getting stripped from a center, or a teleports strip from the guy you broke down

PSN: ViolenceFight
Instagram: @ViolenceFight
Old 10-18-2015, 01:41 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Biggest thing that bugs me as a big man is that it seems like 60% of the time I come down with a rebound I get two players swarming me and stripping the ball before the rebounding animation even gets completed. This happens too frequently in post ups as well. There either needs to be more animations where the big man holds the ball over his head when receiving the ball in traffic or rebounding in traffic, or a dedicated protect ball button.

The other thing is that the dunk selection is absurdly terrible. I got rid of anything even resembling a back scratcher animation and yet those are 80% of the dunks my player will try to do instead of simple drop-ins, leading to a stupid amount of blocked dunk attempts that I didn't even want.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2015, 02:33 PM   #6
Rookie

Nymesis21's Arena

I don't know if it is just me, but if I, a 6'2 PG, have a center or a PF guarding me, they seem to be quick as hell! I think the problem could get recovery defense. I'll blow past them and just to an easy later and I always seem to get blocked from behind. Sometimes the guy is even swatting at the ball in the wrong direction and I'll get my stuff packed
Old 10-18-2015, 02:45 PM   #7
Banned

bo.jangles344's Arena

My biggest thing is that rival day is almost assuredly rigged. Every time i go to a rival park ballers are always on win streaks or there's tons more of us than anyone else in the park so we are forced to play them on our own streaks because they try and come take us off. There's no way you can tell me that ballers are getting beat by 10,000 or more wins when we're constantly in second place and always killing the flyers but last weekend they got second place. It's so rigged it's not even funny.
Old 10-18-2015, 02:47 PM   #8
Banned

bo.jangles344's Arena

Ballers are currently down 14,000 wins and flyers are down 119,000 lol!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »