Home

All madden - all pro

This is a discussion on All madden - all pro within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-17-2015, 08:06 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
All madden - all pro

What level do you play on. I play all pro - I am 8-0. I won the super bowl last year.
After I won it I bumped up the cpu sliders to make it tougher for me. If I win it again then I will bump up to all madden. Will that make it that tougher or should I bump up solders more on all pro????
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2015, 08:41 AM   #2
Banned

RoDogz17's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: All madden - all pro

All Madden definitely.. All Pro is far too easy no matter what sliders.. I made my own All Madden set and I'm loving it.. Winning is actually a challenge..
Old 10-17-2015, 08:42 AM   #3
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

I play all-pro

I will absolutely never play all madden cause it boosts the CPU players ratings and makes it not only seem unfair but its just unrealistic (slower players run faster then faster players). If I want a better challenge, I boost the sliders in CPUs favor. no need for all-madden. currently I have user run blocking 0 and CPU run blocking 75. and both pass blockings at 40. everything else is default. the game plays great for me.
Old 10-17-2015, 08:58 AM   #4
Banned

RoDogz17's Arena

All Madden.. Custom sliders.. 0 speed parity.. Therefore if you call the wrong play you'll be smoked.. Honestly the guys who play All Pro have "no switch rules.." All Madden does cheat a bit so I do as well by switching players in big plays.. It balances out..
Old 10-17-2015, 09:21 AM   #5
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoDogz17
All Madden does cheat a bit so I do as well.. It balances out..
i dont see how someone can enjoy it when they know and acknowledge that both CPU and user sides are cheating. i like it when its hard to win but im not that desperate for a challenge that I will just allow both sides to cheat. just takes the fun right out of it in my opinion.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2015, 09:46 AM   #6
Banned

RoDogz17's Arena

Mate it's only a video game.. I had a 1 point come from behind win on All Madden with my sliders.. All Madden offers the best challenge
Old 10-17-2015, 12:33 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
i dont see how someone can enjoy it when they know and acknowledge that both CPU and user sides are cheating. i like it when its hard to win but im not that desperate for a challenge that I will just allow both sides to cheat. just takes the fun right out of it in my opinion.
I'm beginning to come around to your line of thinking. I have played on All-Madden since I got the game, but lately I've found myself restarting offline CFM games routinely because ridiculous things happen that I just simply cannot accept. Things like average running backs breaking 4 tackles with two of those being Luke Keuchly and Thomas Davis and taking it 80 yards to the house. It's one thing for big plays like that to happen on occasion, but it happens far too often.
Old 10-17-2015, 12:56 PM   #8

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
I play all-pro

I will absolutely never play all madden cause it boosts the CPU players ratings and makes it not only seem unfair but its just unrealistic (slower players run faster then faster players). If I want a better challenge, I boost the sliders in CPUs favor. no need for all-madden. currently I have user run blocking 0 and CPU run blocking 75. and both pass blockings at 40. everything else is default. the game plays great for me.
Quote:
Have you played on All Madden with this years game or are you making these assumptions based on the past?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »