Home

Nba 2k16 PS3 vs nba 2k Xbox one vs nba live 16

This is a discussion on Nba 2k16 PS3 vs nba 2k Xbox one vs nba live 16 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-15-2015, 05:50 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Nba 2k16 PS3 vs nba 2k Xbox one vs nba live 16

Hello all. I currently have Xbox one and PS3 and own all the games above. I like to do an analysis of the three. I hope this helps individuals when deciding to buy these games.

Nba live 16. I own it for Xbox one. Graphics are decent but not great. Way better than previous versions. But that is not saying much. Arenas look great and ESPN integration is cool. However still have weird animations. Still kinda Arcady and to not have injuries in played games makes no sense to me in a 82 game season. Very average game but fun for people who are just looking to play with simple controls and good graphics. I got it for free bc I traded in games so I was cool with it

2k 16 Xbox one. Really good game. Hard core sim. Injuries graphics arenas deep association mode. Here's the problem. It is not simple and I found myself not enjoying it bc it was too involved. U have to be able to devote time to adjust to things understand things etc. and it is not a perfect game. Still have Some issues but I see why people enjoy it. Much better than live but more involved

2k16 ps3. Okay. So I only expected updated rosters and schedules. However it is way more than that. The graphics of the players are way different. Basically like current gen like in 14 on 2k. I use the Knicks. Melo and kp are spot on. They just updated Galloway and he looks spot on. Of course some players are better looking than others. All the menus have changed ratings screens have changed faster load times. Pretty much a whole new game. Driving to hoop is harder new rim animations.

Bottom line I like PS3 version the best. I am strictly an offline player but if anyone had questions on offline aspects of these games to help make a decision I can do that for u. If ur in to graphics and presentation than 2k for Xbox is for u if u have time for it. Otherwise I recommend the PS3 version bc it is a completely different experience from 15 in my opinion
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2015, 06:01 PM   #2
Rookie

FOXHOUNDxBigBoss's Arena

Re: Nba 2k16 PS3 vs nba 2k Xbox one vs nba live 16

Did they fix Jordan Clarkson's skin color yet? On 10/11 update his skin color didn't match his face. I haven't been able to get online on my ps3 in a few days.
Old 10-15-2015, 06:49 PM   #3
Rookie

Sorry fox. I haven't been online in awhile either. My last check was when they updated him and Galloway. I only checked once since then and he looked the same
Old 10-15-2015, 08:40 PM   #4
MVP

Oaklandboy's Arena

I have it on Xbox 360 and I love it. They just didn't fix the shoes and some players cf

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk
Old 10-15-2015, 11:17 PM   #5
Rookie

Danbo80's Arena

OVR: 2

For PS3/360, Have there been any improvements to the sim engine, sim stats specifically? Are league leaders in rebounds and assists still to low?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2015, 01:18 AM   #6
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbo80
For PS3/360, Have there been any improvements to the sim engine, sim stats specifically? Are league leaders in rebounds and assists still to low?
I already adressed this in my review here
Old 10-16-2015, 01:26 AM   #7
MVP

Oaklandboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leasim96
I already adressed this in my review here
Is there going to be any shoe updates like 2k15. And Cyberface updates

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk
Old 10-16-2015, 04:08 PM   #8
Rookie

Jordanmike6's Arena

Are the naturelly triangle offense better?
Is it still the same playbook for the classic Bulls? 12 swingpost, 32 punch, 31 cross up 14 reverse iso 42 up strong 52 roll 35 strong post, 12 Quick iso, 54 over etc etc
How is the game play because i prefere 2k11 or 2k12 or 13 but i don't like the 15 impossible to control your player with the ball....

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »