Home

New to 2K, Can anyone answer a ? about My park.

This is a discussion on New to 2K, Can anyone answer a ? about My park. within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-02-2015, 11:58 PM   #1
Rookie

Chetballard's Arena

OVR: 3
New to 2K, Can anyone answer a ? about My park.

This game is so in depth and understanding and playing basketball helps a bit, but not much. Hard for new players to pick up. I am confused about several things but no time to discuss them all.

What i could not find an answer for was for My Park. I see there are 3 different factions to pick from. I picked the one that plays in steel factory. It said before I picked them they were in last place for 2k15. I have not played a lot of My Park, but in that mode it appears you only play vs others in ur faction? So how can any side finish first,last etc

Is there a mode where the different factions compete vs each other? Also if anyone here wants to add Psychosticks to PSN friends list please do so. I do not have any friends who play this game,and would like to squad up

Last edited by Chetballard; 10-03-2015 at 12:21 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2015, 12:17 AM   #2
MVP

ViolenceFight's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: New to 2K, Can anyone answer a ? about My park.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chetballard
This game is so in depth and understanding and playing basketball helps a bit, but much. Hard for new players to pick up. I am confused about several things but no time to discuss them all.

What i could not find an answer for was for My Park. I see there are 3 different factions to pick from. I picked the one that plays in steel factory. It said before I picked them they were in last place for 2k15. I have not played a lot of My Park, but in that mode it appears you only play vs others in ur faction? So how can any side finish first,last etc

Is there a mode where the different factions compete vs each other? Also if anyone here wants to add Psychosticks to PSN friends list please do so. I do not have any friends who play this game,and would like to squad up
What's good my dude! First and foremost, welcome to Rivet City, home of cold blooded defense.

You can access and play in opposing parks at Pro Level 3. There are gates to those parks in the upper right corner of Rivet(Press R2 and you'll see where they are). Last year, we had events called Rival Days. They were events where park travel was opened to all, and all parks wins were kept track of.

The Ok'd Town Flyers won last year (I was a Flyer since day one), and we received a new park which was on top of an aircraft carrier last March I believe.

That's what it's referring to.

PSN: ViolenceFight
Instagram: @ViolenceFight
Old 10-03-2015, 12:22 AM   #3
Rookie

Chetballard's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: New to 2K, Can anyone answer a ? about My park.

Wow thank you that clears up so much. This game tell us nothing, feel like Jon Snow I know nothing

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »