Home

Massen online/MUT and Draft Champions

This is a discussion on Massen online/MUT and Draft Champions within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-30-2015, 12:41 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Madden online/MUT and Draft Champions

Guys,

I'm frustrated but first let me say I do like this version of Madden minus maybe the Corner backs tackling everyone. I am a above average player and will play anyone with my MUT team or online with a regular team.

My issue: every time I try Draft Champions or MUT online I get disconnected for multiple reasons. None of these reason seem to be coming from me but I get no credit for time played. It does not matter if I am up or down by a lot. One time I even had to reinstall the entire game after a disconnection.

I am not cheating or doing anything other than connecting on my PS4 and playing.

What is going on?

I have had a game where the other player got kicked for grieving and being non responsive and still I got a 3 minute time out and had to redraft my team on draft kings after the time out expired.

Warning-before you tell me to search the forums, I have and I have limited time. I work 60 hours a week, have a family, go to school and take care of my elderly mother who is in poor health.

I just want someone to point me in the right direction to contact to EA.

I am a social media supervisor and work for an ISP company and I got to tell you our Facebook page is extremely easy to voice your concerns to than EA sports is.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Last edited by Carsten; 09-30-2015 at 12:49 AM. Reason: typos
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2015, 12:59 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Madden online/MUT and Draft Champions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carsten
Guys,

I'm frustrated but first let me say I do like this version of Madden minus maybe the Corner backs tackling everyone. I am a above average player and will play anyone with my MUT team or online with a regular team.

My issue: every time I try Draft Champions or MUT online I get disconnected for multiple reasons. None of these reason seem to be coming from me but I get no credit for time played. It does not matter if I am up or down by a lot. One time I even had to reinstall the entire game after a disconnection.

I am not cheating or doing anything other than connecting on my PS4 and playing.

What is going on?

I have had a game where the other player got kicked for grieving and being non responsive and still I got a 3 minute time out and had to redraft my team on draft kings after the time out expired.

Warning-before you tell me to search the forums, I have and I have limited time. I work 60 hours a week, have a family, go to school and take care of my elderly mother who is in poor health.

I just want someone to point me in the right direction to contact to EA.

I am a social media supervisor and work for an ISP company and I got to tell you our Facebook page is extremely easy to voice your concerns to than EA sports is.

Any assistance is appreciated.
I do not see any way to tell EA I am having this issue. Either there is no option or it runs me into a circle.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »