Home

Pro Basketball Manager 2016

This is a discussion on Pro Basketball Manager 2016 within the Other Basketball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-29-2015, 02:01 PM   #1
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46

They are looking for beta testers which begins in October.

Here's the link to signup.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1dEd...ewform?c=0&w=1

Quote:
Developed by Cyanide and Umix Studios, the Pro Basketball Manager 2016 game will be available from this January on Windows PCs. Get ready to take the reins of your own basketball team in an intense and in-depth management game!

With its proven experience in basketball management games, Umix again partners with Cyanide, creator of the successful Pro Cycling Manager series. Evolving their project together, they have created the Pro Basketball Manager franchise, a series of management games dedicated to basketball, with realism at the heart of gameplay!

In Pro Basketball Manager 2016, the player will have access to over 45 leagues from around the world with the modus operandi of each, such as the North American collegiate conference system, being faithfully reproduced. The coach will be able to choose from a database of over 1000 teams, but he will also have charge of a national team in addition to his club, and thus take part in continental and international competitions.

Pro Basketball Manager 2016 will allow players to manage numerous facets of their club, such as recruitment, finances as well as team training. The manager can also get directly involved in matches, played in 2D or 3D mode, in order to refine his strategy!

Quote:
BASKETBALL PRO MANAGEMENT 2016 PRESENTATION

Basketball Pro Management returns this year with a new name, Pro Basketball Manager, as well as with
many new features!

Take control of your own basketball team and lead it to victory with this ultra-completemanagement game! You will be required to manage multiple parameters such as finances,recruitment and training as well as to get involved directly during games.

Pro Basketball Manager 2016 includes the world's major leagues with a faithful interpretation of their mode of operation.
It's up to you; the success of your team lies on your shoulders!
WHAT'S NEW?

> Fully integrated collegiate conference system (mock draft, RPI, etc.)

> Possibility to manage national teams for the first time

> New, detailed scouting system

> New tutorial to learn the game step by step

> Complete overhaul of the interface, customizable according on your team

> Numerous interactions between players and their coach and between the players themselves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Jukeman; 10-15-2015 at 05:33 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2015, 01:42 AM   #2
MVP

donkey33's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Pro Basketball Manager 2016

I might take a look but I still don't think it will appeal. I know it's minor but things like 'American League'. Why can't they just call it the NBA. What else is generic like that?

I'll reserve judgement but still get the feeling it will be heavy Euro influenced.

Last edited by donkey33; 09-30-2015 at 01:49 AM.
Old 09-30-2015, 11:56 AM   #3
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkey33
I might take a look but I still don't think it will appeal. I know it's minor but things like 'American League'. Why can't they just call it the NBA. What else is generic like that?

I'll reserve judgement but still get the feeling it will be heavy Euro influenced.

Probably because of legal issues. They are the only game of its kind to intentionally spell a player's name wrong (LeBron James is Lebron Jamas) even though its legal to have a players real name in a text sim over here.

The game is fully editable though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-01-2015, 07:24 AM   #4
MVP

donkey33's Arena

True, should have remembered most would be editable.

Will keep my eye on this and see how it goes.
Old 01-06-2016, 12:55 PM   #5
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

Game set to release in a week

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2016, 08:40 PM   #6
MVP

donkey33's Arena

I signed up for the beta process so I've had this playable in my steam library for fair while now. Never ended up testing or playing it though as forgot and it was never high on my list.

With that being said, I've lost interest in the basketball text sims. They're just very bland, don't have a lot of personality beyond the game engine and simming/team management and I'm finding that boring now.
Old 01-14-2016, 02:13 PM   #7
Rookie

Kraudi's Arena

OVR: 0

Game is out. Played a couple of games.

I really like the interface and the flow of the game. With original data that could be a solid game I think. Let's hope datapacks are coming out soon!
Old 01-14-2016, 03:59 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

My problem with BM is that it focuses on too many leagues instead of just one (NBA) and giving just that a lot of depth. Also Wolverine Studios is releasing their new DDS basketball sim soonish, so I'll probably wait for that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games »