Home

Hyperballer & DCAllAmerican NBA 2k16 Roster (XBOX One / PS4)

This is a discussion on Hyperballer & DCAllAmerican NBA 2k16 Roster (XBOX One / PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-26-2015, 09:47 PM   #1
DC
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 39
Icon6 Hyperballer & DCAllAmerican NBA 2k16 Roster (XBOX One / PS4)

NBA 2K16 is a very impressive game and as usual, we are going to put our signature touch on things.

As usual this roster file will include a Complete overhaul of tendencies, ratings, and badges to best represent NBA basketball.

The following things were "Points of Emphasis" for this year's edition:

Player Labels - will truly describe each player. Not an abundance of Stars and Superstars. Role players will be better defined by their skill set. We were pride ourselves on producing accurate player labels. This was the most fun part of the project.

Lateral Quickness - Reduced universally to limit skating during defensive stance.

Passing - Difference between good passers and players who get a lot of assist

Shot Selection - Gunners and chuckers will stand out. This was another point we hammered in the roster. JR Smith, Jordan Crawford, and Nate Robinson will veer off from their tendencies to take poor shots.

Personality Badges - Will replicate true player on court personality. Veterans will talk to younger vets if they make a mistake.

Skill Badges - Will replicate through player's skills.

Post game and dribbling completely revamped - Dribbling packages were created to help differentiate between dribbling styles. This will impact animations as well as dribbling tendencies.

Signature Tendencies - Players using moves

Dunks and LayUps - DC All American specialty. Unathletic players will have unathletic layup and dunk packages. Nobody will be overpowered with dunks. As usual, the cap for this will be an 85.

Important:
If you are familiar with our work, DC and I usually do not pay attention to accessories or contracts unless something is completely off. Since we don't know the status of the editing tools for the XBOX 1 and PS4, we will need people to help input these into the game for us. We will let you know but if anyone is willing to help, let us know.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2015, 10:16 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Hyperballer & DCAllAmerican NBA 2k16 Roster (XBOX One / PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
Shot Selection - Gunners and chuckers will stand out. This was another point we hammered in the roster. JR Smith, Jordan Crawford, and Nate Robinson will veer off from their tendencies to take poor shots.
Have you played against the Warriors yet? Curry's default 3PT tendency is 99 and his shot tendency is pretty high too (can't remember the exact number), but I haven't seen him shoot any threes yet. Really weird.
Old 09-27-2015, 09:10 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
NBA 2K16 is a very impressive game and as usual, we are going to put our signature touch on things.

As usual this roster file will include a Complete overhaul of tendencies, ratings, and badges to best represent NBA basketball.

The following things were "Points of Emphasis" for this year's edition:

Player Labels - will truly describe each player. Not an abundance of Stars and Superstars. Role players will be better defined by their skill set. We were pride ourselves on producing accurate player labels. This was the most fun part of the project.

Lateral Quickness - Reduced universally to limit skating during defensive stance.

Passing - Difference between good passers and players who get a lot of assist

Personality Badges - Will replicate true player on court personality. Veterans will talk to younger vets if they make a mistake.

Skill Badges - Will replicate through player's skills.

Post game and dribbling completely revamped - Dribbling packages were created to help differentiate between dribbling styles. This will impact animations as well as dribbling tendencies.

Signature Tendencies - Players using moves

Dunks and LayUps - DC All American specialty. Unathletic players will have unathletic layup and dunk packages. Nobody will be overpowered with dunks. As usual, the cap for this will be an 85.

Important:
If you are familiar with our work, DC and I usually do not pay attention to accessories or contracts unless something is completely off. Since we don't know the status of the editing tools for the XBOX 1 and PS4, we will need people to help input these into the game for us. We will let you know but if anyone is willing to help, let us know.
I'm in, hoping to start sooner rather than later...
Old 09-27-2015, 10:00 AM   #4
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanFitzmagic
Have you played against the Warriors yet? Curry's default 3PT tendency is 99 and his shot tendency is pretty high too (can't remember the exact number), but I haven't seen him shoot any threes yet. Really weird.
Yea me too. Klay Thompson will chuck it in your face but haven't really seen Curry do it, especially off the dribble. Now on mid-range yea but not 3pt.
Old 09-27-2015, 03:06 PM   #5
Fire GarPax!

Permatron's Arena

OVR: 4

Yeah I pm'd you Hyper a couple of weeks ago regarding access to the spreadsheet. Sent my email along in the pm. I'm editing on the PS4 side again this year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2015, 06:58 PM   #6
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23

Can't wait to begin although I think we should wait a while. I'd rather we see trends of the current season, find a good CAP creator and get some of the AI/roster/jersey updates from 2K.

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member
Old 09-28-2015, 06:03 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 10

I've emailed everyone who is interested in helping input. Look out for a test gameplay video coming soon.
Old 09-29-2015, 11:06 AM   #8
#1 conrhusker fan

huskerfan4life's Arena

OVR: 13

I wa wondering where I would download this roster at

Follow Me On Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/bigbadjz

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »