Home

FIFA 16: Pro Clubs

This is a discussion on FIFA 16: Pro Clubs within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-26-2015, 06:10 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
FIFA 16: Pro Clubs

Hi guys,
Just starting a thread for whoever likes to play as part of a team online.
I have my own team on PS4 called Footy Diary FC.
So if anybody fancies playing, send me a request...

This can also be a thread for people promoting their clubs, or for people who are needing a club.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2015, 03:23 PM   #2
Just started!

Re: FIFA 16: Pro Clubs

Would love to join you but we are on separate consoles! Thanks for opening up this for discussion, as I have a similar Club on Xbox One, read on please!

Hi guys,

Been a Manual player since FIFA 11 and formed a fully Manual Pro Club shortly after. Loving the work on this website with sliders and custom tactics making a career mode (mainly!) a treat.

I currently have 4 players on Xbox One and anyone is welcome to join us, new Manual players learning the ropes or veterans trying to master the challenge of playing Manual.

If you want to join the Manual Pro Club or at least give it a go just hit me up here or on Xbox Live, regardless will add all the Xbox One Manual players and am up for a game anytime! Looking for all positions.

My Gamertag is Director247 also.

Peace out!

P.S. Having difficulty finding players for Clubs, as understandably a fair few Manual players stick to offline. Does anyone know of a Manual FIFA website with a large community? Thanks.
Old 09-27-2015, 03:56 PM   #3
Rookie

Hey, I just started a manual club today. I've sent invites to manual players on my friends list so hopefully they join, and hopefully people reading this will take interest.

Just send me a friend request and then you can join the club, as it's currently set to open. PSN ID: Joonlar

This club is for PS4 players from Europe.

Thanks.
Old 09-30-2015, 10:30 AM   #4
Pro

stevostl's Arena

when you guys say you play manual pro clubs... are you playing against other full manual clubs or do you play assisted?

it would seem very difficult to me to beat a club using assisted controls with full manual online. I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but can you actually find clubs in search just for full manual ?

any ways, last night was the first time I ever play PRO in clubs in FIFA16. the reason being is i convinced 4 other friends in person I normally play PES offline with to get it. we tried out FIFA PRo clubs last night for the first time and it was a blast.

I'm mainly use to playing offline with the community slider set so I'm not use to pro clubs.

but one of my most important questions for this mode is what is a good camera angle for it? I have tried using my normal Tele Broadcast height 17 zoom 3 which is perfect when I play single player but in Pro clubs it seems like I need something better maybe. I might try zoom all the way out.

my other questions is what buttons make the computer do what? what are my options... it looks like X to pass and Lob pass to make the cpu lob pass. can I also send extra contain cpu defender? what else...?

Thanks
Old 10-01-2015, 07:03 PM   #5
Just started!

We play Assisted Clubs on Xbox One, as far as I am aware there is no filter for Manual Clubs on either console, if there were we'd be sitting in the lobby a long time!

In terms of beating Assisted Clubs I think it is purely down to the players you have, especially if you have a good ANY who can contain their attacks and the rest help out!

It just comes down to having good tactics which is why I prefer playing Clubs, playing with intelligent human minds who understand football more than the AI offline!

I play Pro camera but that is purely for the realism/sim factor but I can be pedantic like that! (Including not using the Radar)

What console are you on?

Last edited by Director247; 10-01-2015 at 07:07 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2015, 07:44 PM   #6
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

OVR: 5

I would really like to try the Pro Clubs but there are 2 problems:
1. I'm on PC.
2. I play on manual settings. If there isn't a filter for manual clubs what's the point? I don't want to waste my time playing on assisted controls (or manual against assisted). If I want to play on assisted I'd rather play with my little kids.
Old 10-02-2015, 06:35 PM   #7
Pro

stevostl's Arena

Quote:
I would really like to try the Pro Clubs but there are 2 problems:
1. I'm on PC.
2. I play on manual settings. If there isn't a filter for manual clubs what's the point? I don't want to waste my time playing on assisted controls (or manual against assisted). If I want to play on assisted I'd rather play with my little kids.
trust me.. you would get aggravated and not like it. the CPU players are all rated 71, 70, and below. You can't play manual clubs like the previous poster said that I have seen. The only reason I like this mode somewhat is you can play with all your friends, family, or whoever you know in person without being at the same house at the same time. It makes it entertaining and somewhat fun.. however, it's nowhere near as sim as playing the game offline against the cpu on pro or wc with manual sliders or anything like that.

the game is much different than that but I'm still enjoying because of like I said and it's fun unlocking stuff for your pro and leveling up. This is one reason it keeps me playing it for now

Quote:
It just comes down to having good tactics which is why I prefer playing Clubs, playing with intelligent human minds who understand football more than the AI offline!
Yeah well I'm the captain and controlling the tactics but yes none of my buddies except for 1 is good at that sort of thing. We suck as a team but are getting better. I'm the one controlling the tactics but I'm also new to pro clubs.

Quote:
In terms of beating Assisted Clubs I think it is purely down to the players you have, especially if you have a good ANY who can contain their attacks and the rest help out!
Yeah well so you suggest we play with an ANY always even if we have 5 or 6 players? I'm starting to think that too because the back line sucks balls and calling for balls always is horrible with wondering who called for what. I was wondering how most people play this. I finally figured out how to turn the ANY option to match your team last night. MY team wants to play where you can't do that because think it's not fair when we were playing when one guy is controlling the whole team basically.

I'm on ps4 stevostl

I have never tried PRO cam...... that seems like it would be hard for me to see my teammates but I might try that if I only control my pro

Last edited by stevostl; 10-02-2015 at 06:37 PM.
Old 10-03-2015, 11:52 AM   #8
Just started!

I would suggest an ANY as in my opinion, online the AI is truly horrible to encourage the use of an ANY! A frustration for me as I usually have to play it when I want to be one player!

Everyone calls for the ball and it confuses the AI no measure!

Pro Camera is indeed difficult but it also forces you to think steps ahead because of your field of vision, which in mine and my teams case ensures you play first time balls more and move the ball a lot faster than on Tele where you are spoiled somewhat!

Unfortunately only on Xbox One otherwise would have loved to link up!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »